Monday, May 28, 2012

Cabin Fever


Jodi
*I paced the floor of the nursery in an effort to soothe an unhappy Sahvage, his hungry cries having startled me from restless sleep and giving me no opportunity to dress, hurriedly donning one of V's shirts in my flight to the nursery, the soft cotton hem barely covering the tops of my thighs. Not that anyone was there to see me but Marissa. The sweet natured female watched thoughtfully as I circled the room, occasionally relieving me to take Sahv when my arms grew to heavy to keep walking. Vishous and Butch were on patrol again, leaving her and me as each other’s only company. I was grateful for her, having someone to pass the long hours with. Our males no longer scoured the streets only for signs of the Lessening Society but for anything that might lead them to the bastards, as they so affectionately called them. Days confined to the grounds were wearing on me, the richly appointed rooms feeling more and more like a gilded cage as the time went on, hours blurring into a seemingly endless cycle of feedings with my young and near misses with my hellren, somehow feeling isolated in spite of spending nearly every moment with our son and chasing off a constant barrage of well-meaning visitors. Speaking of which... I gently bounced Sahv as I walked, glimpsing the enquiring green eyes of the little blonde doggen, peering in from the hall. "Mistress Jodi?" I blinked to regain focus and gave her a weary smile* I'm sorry... daydreaming, I think. *She inclined her head politely. "Is there anything you or the young require, mistress?" I shook off the awkward feeling that accompanied the formal title... No one but Vishous called me mistress and that was only when I...the thoughts trailed off there, cheeks heating in a deep blush* No, Kassandra, we're fine. Thank you. *she nodded and after a glance at the baby now fast asleep in my arms, smiled and disappeared back down the hall. I exhaled slowly, kissing my son’s hair and whispering softly* I need your papa, Sahv. Or I'm going to go crazy.

Vishous
- I was edgy as fuck, the thudding of my shitkicker against the floorboard deafening as my leg bounced anxiously the entire trip back to the mansion. Her royal bitchiness had really roused that asshole part of me that I thought had died when I first fell under the spell of the smart mouthed female with slender curves that had given me a son not that long ago. Butch had already commented on my bouncing foot and I had already bitten his head off about 3 times, the fucker knew I was seconds away from burning the damn leather jacket that held the stench from Ione. The lighter was nowhere to be found so I had no way of drowning the lilies with the rich scent of good Turkish, I had destroyed the bic lighter that was here in the Escalade ages ago. I was pretty much fucked and I would have to add the sickeningly sweet scent of baby powder once I pulled the cleansing routine with the cop. We couldn't afford any of us down and the male vacuum needed to be on his game, we were about to pull double or even triple shifts. This shit was given me an eye-splitting headache. The cough coming from my best friend broke my thoughts, as the mhis cleared out and the mansion came to sight at once. I allowed myself to breathe a little - We need to heal you as soon as we park - I shifted on my seat knowing I needed to jump my female almost as soon as I walked into the Pit. The cop flashed a grin that told me he had the same plans for his female. "You got it, man" -


Jodi
*My anxious laps around the nursery threatened to wear a track in the polished floor, feet stilling as I heard an engine cut outside* Oh, thank God! *A wave of relief washed through me, leaving me weak-kneed but finally beginning to unfurl the knot of unease coiled in my stomach as I stroked a hand over Sahv’s head, kissing his soft tuft of hair and flashing Marissa a smile, bundling him into my arms to dash down the hall and into the living room with her following close behind to welcome our males home*

Vishous
- The gates opened with a groan when we pass security soon driving back to the same spot where we had started earlier this evening. This already seemed like any other night aside from the nerves that rattled me to the very core, a growl of exhaustion or frustration, I couldn't really tell you which, fell from my lips. The cop killed the engine and I didn't waste any time at all in unbuckling myself to see that he’d done the same, mirror images of the same warrior. I took off my glove to clasp his hand and pull him into me, my forehead pressed against his the moment we closed the distance. I hear the sigh of relief coming from the cop the same time I light up like a Christmas tree and started to purge the oily darkness that seeped into his body when he took in his victims, taking from the Omega instead of returning the seed of evil he planted in his bitches. In a matter of minutes it was done and the color had returned to his cheeks, that sly grin spread on his lips as he pulled back "Our females are waiting, feel me?" I smirked and he laughed as we got out of the Escalade and walked to the Pit. Brothers in arms walked to their house and opened the door to delight in those few hours we shared with our shellans. I pushed the door open as the cop cracked another joke and we laughed in unison-

Jodi
Nallum! *launching myself at the opening door, I crossed the floor in seconds, a squealing Sahv gripping my shirt for dear life, quickly turning him away as I hit your chest at full force, sparing him contact with the inky sludge blotching your clothes* Oh, Jesus, you’re covered in this shit. Are you alright? *quickly looking you over, my eyes scanning for any sign of injury while I did my best to keep Sahv from reaching for his papa, not wanting his skin anywhere near the foul blood.* Take off your shirt, okay? We’ll get you clean… fuck, I’m just so glad you’re home…

Vishous
- my mood lightened slightly as you come running towards me, my eyes finding your smaller frame a ray of sunshine in the dark that this night had been - Leelan - I tried not to touch you wanting to avoid any chance of smearing the oily blood on your body, at least what I had on my clothes. Hands? I would just have to endure it because I was not about to take a shower without taking my female first - don't worry, I'm fine, not even a scratch, true - The cop circled around me walking to his female with the same heated look I now pinned Jodi with, my voice lowers a little- I just needed to be back in your arms, shellan mine

Jodi
You’re in luck, my warrior, my arms are empty. *lets out a long breath and smiles, still not chancing our young touching the oily splashes, I turn to lower Sahv into his playpen before moving to tuck myself into your chest, face pressed to your throat and breathing deeply. Ignoring Butch and Marissa’s own reunion, I wind my arms around your neck, my brow furrowing at a heavy perfume overshadowing the mingling scents of dead lesser and my male* Nallum? I thought they smelled like powder?

Vishous
- I watch Sahv and grin at him, almost as if promising to play with him later. Mahmen and Papa time would come first… and several times. I wrap my arms around you as you step into my arms, leaning down to nuzzle your neck while I run my hands down your back to trace your curves with my hands, grateful that Butch and Marissa were already backing out of the room. My brows knitted in confusion at your odd question- They do, leelan - brushing my lips over your shoulder- why do you ask?

Jodi
I smell… *wrinkles my nose* Flowers. *pushes away from your chest to look up at you* Is it perfume? *frowns, lifting a brow at a faint smear of rosy pink at the corner of your mouth* And… lipstick? What the hell were you two doing? *Butch and Marissa’s exit stopped cold at the rising of my voice, reaching up to run my thumb over the waxy smear of rouge*

Vishous
- At first, my face was nothing but a mask of confusion as you pulled out of my arms and the tone of your voice started rising by the second. Then it hit me, the fucking perfume of the aristobrat had stuck like glue to my leather jacket and I had not taken it off when I walked in and beelined to be in my shellan's arms - Oh - I shook my head as I looked at you, wrinkling my nose when you wipe more lipstick from my mouth.. fuck me.. - we rescued a civilian and she fainted, I picked her up and we took her home - no need to go into the details, I was still trying to bleach that moment away. The cop winced at that and knew to keep his mouth shut while Marissa not so discreetly leaned in to him as if making sure she hadn't missed anything-

Jodi
She fainted? *I rub my thumb and forefinger together to disperse the greasy gloss* Did she fall face first into your mouth, Vishous? *I was being ridiculous and I knew it. There would be an explanation and I could blame this whole thing on cabin fever and the psychotic jealousy that came with our bond but for now, insecurity was rearing its ugly head, long nights alone giving me too much time to think…and we all knew that was never good. The little shellan at home with the young… not exactly the life you’d believe that a warrior of Vishous’s centuries would want to return to but, I was going for broke, the safety brake on my mouth burned out by my fraying nerves*

Vishous
- I blinked when your words, harsh and cold, fell from your lips and slapped me in the face. If it was any other situation I would've probably laughed at the well delivered pun. However, this was not your regular fight and there was abso-fucking-lutely nothing funny about this moment. My shellan was seething over a barely there kiss that had been stolen by a calculating and self serving princess that held as much appeal as two day old roadkill- What? - I shook my head to clear my thoughts that were on the verge of exploding, the night and the many failures that were added to my long list kept pushing at the barriers of my temper- Leelan, it wasn’t like that. I was just taking back my jacket and she was there, I didn't even see it

Jodi
*That did it, angry tears rolling down my face at the possibilities… my eyes falling to the oversized shirt draped over me… why not. He was a warrior, a brother and a force of nature. I was a fucking housewife. With me to come home to, no wonder he’d start dipping into Caldie’s amenities. Oh this was just precious.* You didn’t see it? Says the male who sees it all. *swallowing back the tears threatening to rip free I shove you away and spin on my heel to storm to our room, hand held to my mouth before anything else came out*

Vishous
- I stumble back unprepared for a reaction like that. This was getting out of hand. Fast. I watched my shellan walk away from me as if I was the last male on Earth she wanted to be in close proximity to... that didn't go well with the shitstorm of frustrated fury I was holding back. Butch and Marissa had made themselves disappear as I stalk after you- What the hell is that supposed to mean? It wasn't like I asked for it - closing in on you, trying my damn hardest to rein back the anger- I was putting on my jacket when she just leaned in and kissed me. How was I supposed to know the bitch would do that?

Jodi
Of course you didn’t ask for it, Vishous! But, fuck knows there are enough females out there who want to give it to you whether you ask for it or not. *This wasn’t rational… fuck, this wasn’t even coherent but I was damned if my pride was going to let me back out now. Later I could blame it on adrenaline or hormones or a bad hair day but, for now the gun was already cocked and I was pulling the verbal trigger* Was she pretty? *scoffs, raking my fingers through my hair* What am I asking, of course she was. She probably looked like Layla, right? Or Bella? Do you even have ugly genes in your species? You know what? Don’t tell me, don’t even talk. I don’t want to know. *my voice bordering on hysteria, I burst through the doorway to our room and slammed it shut with a thunderous crash, locking it and throwing myself on our mated bed*

Vishous
- Every word felt worse than the whipping I received from Mommy Dearest, every slash, every syllable meant to sting, helped to fuel the already raging inferno that had sprung from days of shitty work and even shittier news. Nothing could have predicted what would happen next, my face contorted with anger as I made my way to the door that had been slammed in my face. Me. What the hell? Never had I even found the appeal in other females as I did in the human that was now my shellan and she was saying what? That she was not good enough? Or that I would even think of looking somewhere else when I had her? For fuck's sake. A menacing growl fell from my lips as my hand clamped down on the door knob, pulling it hard enough that the door came off its hinges- You will NOT shut me out of our mated bed - I stalked towards you, my face cold and my eyes blazing with anger- You'd think I'd mate you just for shits and giggles? - gritting my teeth I stood close to the enormous bed that w'd shared for the past months as a happily mated couple, clenching and unclenching my fists - You think it was easy for me to fall in love with you? That I would fucking go against everything and everyone just for a FUCK?!

Jodi
*Jolting upright as the hinges squealed and gave, the pillow cradled to my chest flung at you before I even registered I’d done it, hurriedly scrambling across the bed to grab another one and hurl it at you, the steam quickly fading from my rage, hurt and humiliation at my behavior propelling me to the bitter end* Jesus, look at me.  Why wouldn’t you want someone else? Just go, Vishous… Now! *Heart pounding at the anger threading through your words, my voice lowers* I don’t know why you wanted me… *My face a mask of jealous rage as I search for the next projectile, quickly exhausting my supply of pillows and getting on my knees to lunge at you* Just get out!

Vishous
- Dodging pillows with every step I took that brought me closer to you, if you wanted me out you would have to one of the brothers to do it. Make that all of them. There was no fucking way I was leaving this room. Not now, not ever - Look at you?! I fucking am - I grab you by your wrist and pull you closer to the edge of the bed. My bitter rage meeting yours head on- And I told you. You will not shut me out - My nostrils flaring as my temper teetered toward the nuclear line and I pulled you against my chest- the reason I did it all...the reason I do everything… I hold it in my hands right fucking now

Jodi
*This was bad… so very bad… Warning bells rang in my head. If my temper was hot, yours was a three alarm fucking fire, wrist aching in your bruising grip I struggled in your hold, the thin fabric of my shirt riding up my thighs as I pedaled backward in a bid to pull free, another hard jerk of your arm and I was crushed to you again, your breath fanning my hair over my shoulder as I look up to meet your frigid stare, the beautiful crystal irises I so loved glowing with barely checked fury* Then show me.

Vishous
- My internal battle was over leaving no way to rein in what we'd unleashed with heated words that we’d both regret in the morning, but I was just so wired that nothing registered but the pain of having my female doubt my loyalty. Me. The male that had gone over his family, his brothers just to be with her no matter the consequences. . I’d learned long ago that actions sometimes got through to you where speech failed. My temper snapped, my answer coming out in a feral snarl- You want me to show you? Fine. I'll show you why the fuck I come back -another growl shook the light fixtures as I gave your hand a tug and pulled you to me crashing my lips against yours to finally silence your words and mine -

Jodi
*I pound on your chest to no avail, your mouth hard and demanding on mine as you take my lips in a brutal kiss, kicking my fight or flight response into high gear, locking me firmly in the ‘fight’ position. One hand flying up to twist cruelly in your hair, the other working frantically at the button of your leathers, wrenching them open so hard that the threads pop, shooting the button across the room and reaching inside to fist your cock, moving in violent strokes, feeling you thicken in my hand as I bite and suck at your lips*

Vishous
- I growl against your lips and keep my hold on you, successfully trapping you against my body while you fight, the struggle kicking the predator inside into high gear. Claiming you in a bruising kiss, teeth, fangs, and tongue working your mouth, desperately wanting to erase the remnants of anything that happened tonight except you. I hiss when you change your plan of attack, reaching for me, your hands disappearing between us to rip open my leathers. A low groan dies on your lips when you roughly palm my cock, I take that moment to finally rid myself of the jacket that still held the lingering stench that had created this between the female I loved and I. Nothing mattered, though. I had you locked in a searing kiss and nothing was going to tear me away from you-

Jodi
*jerking your head back I break the kiss to bite a path over your jaw to your throat, sucking the skin pulsing above your vein, fingers tightening around your throbbing arousal and urging you back onto the bed…not caring that we were still half dressed, my thoughts channeled in the single-minded purpose of having you inside me as fast as fucking possible, needing this to assuage my unfounded fears and possessed by the drive to obliterate that fetid perfume with the scent of our bond*

Vishous
- I hiss a breath when you pull my head back, your fingers pulling at my hair with rare force- Fuck - your teeth biting a path down my neck and sending sparks of lust and need throughout my body, every nerve wanting the attention from you.. needing it as if it was as vital to my existence as oxygen. Throwing the jacket across the room my hands returned to your body, exploring every inch of your skin I can possibly touch without breaking contact. Following you back on the bed as you pull me with eager touches and rough strokes. My bond was coming off me in heavy waves of erotic spice that covered every inch of your skin and I’d make god damned sure it was inside of you, too. My weapons were still strapped on but fuck if I cared, the need to fill you was too overwhelming to concentrate on anything else-

Jodi
*I free your cock from my grasp to push your leathers down and band my legs around your hips, buttery hide sliding against my legs when I’m hit with a wave of desire that leaves me mewling breathlessly, my teeth skimming your collarbone, licking to soothe the stinging welts left in their wake, my hands fly up to grip your arms, thick biceps as solid as stone coiling beneath your golden skin, the muscles rolling under my palms while your hands move over the soft slope of my stomach and back down, my body writhing under your touch, eager to have every part of you as I arch up, hips lifted to slide over your massive arousal, the heat of your flesh searing the skin of my thighs*

Vishous
-I snake an arm around you to pull your body flush against mine, my arousal jutting out of the confines of my leathers. Your bites leaving a reddening trail on my neck making me yearn for you in a way that staggered me and made me lose my rhythm for a split second. Biology had a way of becoming a downer every now and then... tonight, however... I grind slowly against you, my cock rubbing over the glistening skin of your sex, my chest erupting in another savage growl. My hand leaving you long enough to grip my length and guide it to your entrance-

Jodi
*a desperate whimper falls from my lips when I feel you at my threshold, the weight of your warrior body pinning me in place earning you a frustrated growl as I surged beneath you, hungry flesh seeking more of your touch but powerless to aid in easing my craving* Damn it, Vishous, don’t make me beg. I need you… *heels digging into the backs of your thighs to leverage the rise of my hips, gasping as the heavy column of your arousal parts my folds in a maddeningly slow glide of lust-slicked skin, leaning up my mouth finds yours again, tongue sliding past your lips to trace the tapered point of a fang*

Vishous
- My hand spreads over your smaller back to pull you closer… you thought I was going to wait? You were insane. I growl against your lips, your tongue catching on my fang and a rushed movement scores the skin flooding the kiss with the amazing taste of your blood. I moaned into the kiss and tightened my grip around you, shifted on my spot and crushed you hard against me. Momentarily, we both lose track of what we were doing when I slammed home. Not giving you time to adjust I start driving hard and fast inside you while my tongue strokes yours in a frantic move to keep us locked in the passionate kiss-

Jodi
*my fingertips sink into your arms when you begin a pounding rhythm, my spine bowing off of the plush mattress to crush my breasts against the expanse of your chest, the hilt of the dagger in your chest harness wedged tightly between us, jammed into my ribs by your hold on me, our tangled bodies forced further across the bed with each slamming stroke, the relentless motion loosening my hold on skin gleaming with sweat, fingers quickly curling around the wide leather straps of the twin holsters wound around your shoulders, my thighs burning…coiling with exquisite tension as I’m stretched by your thrusting arousal, the wounds inflicted by our words knitting closed with every passing second that our bodies were joined*

Vishous
- Our bodies move in a tangled mass of limbs across the bed while I slam harder and faster inside you, sparing you none of the power in my 6’6” frame. This was about showing you once and for all who I love...that you would forever own me as much as I did you.  I growl as I keep my hold on you while you grip the harness in an attempt to keep your body close to mine. The room filled with our sounds of ecstasy, my body tensing with the need for release that had built until I thought I’d spontaneously combust-

Jodi
Holy…VISHOUS! *Thighs split wide around your hips, rippling walls of liquid silk gripping your cock in rhythmic pulses that draw you further into the depths of my core, falling back onto the nest of twisted silk I sink into the mattress, chin lifted to bare my throat for you while the last tenuous threads holding my will fray and bruised and bloodied lips part to scream your name as I come undone in your arms, the orgasm hitting with atomic force, flinging me into a spiraling tumult of agonizing pleasure*

Vishous
- I growl when your orgasm deprives you of your senses, your body writhing beneath mine as the waves of erotic bliss take you away. My fangs throb with the need to sink into your skin, I hiss when the orgasm chips at my self control until I practically have to hold it down. Without waiting any longer I strike, my canines piercing your throat with ease and plunging into the vein that called to me with every strong beat of your heart. The instant your blood floods my mouth, I moan and my self control fails, the orgasm barreling in taking me to the edge of oblivion with every push of my hips, the force of it leaving my  spine feeling like it had been replaced with silly putty-

Jodi
*my body bucks beneath you, the wild thrashing ripping the skin around your teeth, razor points sunk deep to hold me in place as your cock throbs and kicks, spilling your release into me in violent bursts of liquid fire that stream down my thighs, my hands unclenching, slipping around your back to trace the raised scars spanning your shoulders, heart sinking as the rapture recedes and the realization of my words dawn, fingertips tracing each carefully carved symbol branding you as mine, your devotion to myself and our son sealed in flesh and blood, my ragged breath barely rising over the rhythmic suck and swallow as you feed, my eyes squeezed shut to squash the images of you with some faceless female* Ah, fuck. I’m sorry…

Vishous                                                             

- The thick wine of your blood making my head swim with your essence, nothing could ever compare to the way you taste, the way you smelled, fuck it was all I could think about. I pull back with a growl and lick over the small punctures to keep you from bleeding out while the anger continued to suffocate me. My diamond eyes turning icy cold as your words ring true to the bonded male in me but fuck it was hard to reconcile with the words we had exchanged earlier and I still hadn't had enough. The stink of Ione’s perfume still lingered in my nostrils and I wanted that shit gone- You really think could want someone else? -my length still hard buried inside you, I roll my hips before I snake an arm around you and pull you upright- No one else exists for me

Jodi
*Having seconds to catch my breath before I’m jerked back against you, the wind rushing from my lungs as I collide with your chest, thighs burning with the strain of holding your hips. I bit my lip, dark eyes stormy with conflict…did I really think it?*  Fucking lipstick, Vishous! It’s so cliché it’s ridiculous. *My lips tightened, my dimming temper flaring again at the scent of lilies stubbornly clinging to your skin* Did you give her a piggyback ride home?

Vishous
- I'd always loved the way you never backed down from something. Until now. With another growl I shifted on the bed and stood up, refusing to break the connection between us as I pin you down with a glare. The asshole that took pride in how he had grown since the two of us had become THE relationship was now refusing to let this shit go. I turned us around and slammed you into the wall, the night table trembling and rattling under our weight- Stop with the fucking empty accusations - taking the chance to start peeling off my weapons- If I wanted another female, I’d take one - and that was stupid... I winced inwardly at that remark-

Jodi
*And there it was… exactly the wrong thing to say. I bit down on my tongue when my back hit the scrolled oak surface, the coppery taste of blood ringing clear as the contents of the nightstand crashed to the floor, the crystal ashtray sounding like a gunshot as it hit and exploded  across the marble* If? *my eyes narrowed into slits, mind stubbornly refusing to accept that I was enough for you… that I ever had been. The potent spice of your bond doing little to assuage my anger* You. Bastard. *My nails claw at your chest, furiously trying to push you away even as the walls of my sex clench around you* Get off, Vishous! Get the fuck off of me!

Vishous
- I knew it had been a little too far but who the fuck cared at this point, we were too far gone. I hissed at you and bared my still elongated fangs, throwing my weapons to the bed before my hands clamp down on your wrists pinning your hands above your head as my hips drive into you. Growling loud, bonding scent coming in an endless supply to support my words even if I couldn't, each grunted syllable punctuated with a brutal thrust of my hips- Not. fucking. leaving.  You will see that I’ll have no one else, you fucking have to

Jodi

*locking my ankles behind you, I lean in to sink my teeth into your shoulder to stop a scream when your cock plunges deeper, your dogged determination branding your love into me with every brutal drive of your hips, eroding my determined fury, still thrashing against you to pull my wrists free of your grip, riding into the slamming strokes until I’d forgotten what had even started this, muscles fatigued and  trembling as I abandon the last vestiges of my rage to give myself over to you, body and soul*

Vishous
- The way your body moved against me told me some of the restraints that held you back were breaking, crumbling the damned wall you’d built between us. I fisted your hair and pulled your head back to capture your lips in a kiss that left us both breathless, my husky command widening your eyes in surprise- You better hold on, leelan - I drove into you once before I slid completely free of you and flipped you to bend you over our mated bed, the half shredded shirt riding up your smaller back to reveal my name, tattooed by my own hand. I growl as the bonding scent flares around us, the bonded male roaring in triumphant satisfaction at the sight of the inked brand, my hips slamming home once again- MINE

Jodi
All yours…Christ! *I frantically curl my fingers around the wrought iron rungs of the headboard, a desperate cry ripping from my throat as we collide, knuckles aching, sweat-slicked hands struggling to keep hold of the bar while you move in pounding strokes that rob me of my strength leaving me at the mercy of our need for one another, caged between the bed and your towering frame, core throbbing deliciously around your arousal until I’m shattered on another explosion of ecstasy, sobbing your name until my voice breaks in exhaustion*

Vishous
- Our bodies crashing together with total abandon, my fingers digging into your skin as I keep a tight hold on your hips, sure that those will leave a mark...wanting them to. Sweat drenched bodies moving as one to take us over the edge of erotic bliss that would once and for absolve us of what had been said. When my length kicks inside you, your name ripped from me in a thunderous roar that joined your screams of ecstasy. My body marking yours, taking what was mine...flesh and soul. Spent and breathless I fall forward reaching out to catch myself on the bed, shivering as we recover from yet another union.... and I needed more. Fangs scraping the back of your neck as I will the door closed to make sure you never question our love again -

2 comments: