Saturday, August 25, 2012

Against the Clock


Vishous:

-The rustling midnight sheets tease me awake in more than one way, the light breath of my female brushing against my heated. My lips curl into a wide smirk and I refuse to open my eyes just yet for I knew what was to come, her lips would touch every inch of my shoulder then up to my neck where she would suck over the vein that lay just under the skin. Almost as if she could feel, taste my blood. I always loved that coming from her, the soft swells of her breasts brush against my arm before I curl it around her body to pull her closer to me earning a delighted squeal from her lips. “I love my alarm clock, leelan” she laughed, so carefree and loving, with that little undertone that told me exactly what she was thinking while her hand roams down my stomach and… still moves lower. I bury my nose in her hair to catch a her scent mingling with the my own dark spice and I smile as I kiss the top of her head. Soon, her delicate hands close around my length while the scent of my bond fills the air and I open my eyes to look at the female I love. Her dark chocolate eyes churning with the depth of her love even after all this time together and I tilt her chin up so I can capture those luscious lips in a passionate kiss. Our breathing starting to change as the heat between us increases, the soft innocent turning eager, seeking more than we would ever say, joining us in an ultimate act of carnal union that would join two incomplete pieces into a perfect whole. Then, something changed. Her moans of pleasure turned to whimpers of pain, instantly the bonded male in me panicked and I pulled back with terror clouding my diamond eyes. The sight was enough to drain the blood from my face. My female’s skin turned ashen, stretched taut over her gaunt face,  reaching for me with a weak hand as pale fingers gripped her shoulder. “I have to go.”  Terrified, I searched the space behind her,  my gaze widening on someone I never believed I’d see again pulled my shellan from my arms, a lithe form in white, red hair billowing like flames around her, a cerub-faced young folded into the crook of her arm. Wellsie… no… NO! Frantic, my hand reached to take Jodi back and found nothing but air. –I don’t want you to go.- Tears glistened in her sunken eyes. “I don’t want to leave you.” Eerily familiar words lingered in my ears as Tohr’s shellan pulled my reason for being toward the door, heavy oak swinging open letting daylight spill into our mated room. “Please, leelan, I can’t… I won’t live in a world without you” Desperate, I leaped from the bed to stop them as the door is thrown wide and the full force of the cursed fucking fireball hits me, and I drop to my knees on a guttural scream, the stench of my smoldering skin filling my nose, the pain of my searing flesh nothing compared to the spearing agony that cleaved at my heart, my anguished bellow snapping me awake to a fresh world of agony-

Zypher

-He grinned smugly as he watched from across the room. Xcor had a way with things, the branding iron was no exception. Absently he rubbed a long healed salt rubbed scar across his chest..a present from their leader. A reminder of who he was and what he was put here for.- You've got him on his knees mine commander...now..make the son of a bitch beg. I bet 'es too proud t' do it.

Xcor

-The screams wrought from the white eyed Brother brought him neither satisfaction, nor enlightenment. He'd divulged nary a scrap regarding the demanding questioning undertaken thus far. He turned to the fiery coals once more, thrusting the iron back through the blistering heat to begin anew. Returning to the bound warrior. Bent, but nay, not broken. Not yet. His hand shot out, twisting into the Brother's sweat dampened hair to pull his head back with a snap. Baring his own set of lethal fangs, scarred face twisted in disgust as he lowered to come face to face with his captive.- It's said ye can read minds, listen in where no other belongs. -He grinned darkly as his eyes bore deep into the warrior's own glowing irises as he spat...- Read mine, Brother. Know well ye won't be findin' escape inta the Fade. Ye'll be callin' fer yer mahmen long b'fore we be through 'ere. -Releasing the hair, shoving the Brother's head back with a jarring motion, he bypassed the irons in favor of running his rough hand over the rudimentary table of items procured for this mission. Hovering over each, thick fingers close around a razor sharp, wickedly thin skinning blade. Lifting it to catch the light, turning it this way and that, he nodded once to Zypher.- We'll be seein' if he values what's left of his manhood, 'nuff t'find his way to the words we be seekin'.

Ione

What is this? [my voice barely contained as I pushed open the door, lavender eyes narrowing at the scene before me. I surveyed the males, rage rising up to constrict my chest as much as my corset did] I told you he was to be left undamaged! [stepping in, the door slammed behind me with a metallic clang and I stalked over to the battered warrior, shoving Xcor and his minion aside and reaching through the bars to touch the charred wound on his chest] Your connection within the Glymera is already in place for my departure as agreed. Destroying my property was not part of that arrangement so, I trust you have an explanation for this or I’ll be collecting my payment now, information or no. [touching my fingertips to Vishous’s jaw and turning his head to survey the damage, weeks of growth darkening his goatee into a full beard streaked with blood and grime, talking over my shoulder to the two males] These wounds had better not be permanent. [turning his chin, breath catching when his icy eyes open to pin me with a lethal gaze] So you’re awake...slave.

Vishous

-Reality hits like a ton of bricks, pushing away the dream-haze with searing agony. The scent of burning flesh filled my nostrils at the same time the pain registered through my battered body. I was a roadmap of seeping wounds and blackened bruises that had quieted to dull throbs as I tried save as much of my waning strength reserves as I could, not even reacting to the blade gleaming in Xcor’s hand, his already ruined face twisting in impatient anger. Then I heard her. Growling low in my chest, I could barely rein in the instinct to rip her apart.  Even her name had me seething, her sadistic self-indulgence had put the whole race at risk. And for what? So she could get into my leathers? Frigid bitch. Without conscious thought I flinched at her touch, a barely noticeable move but her voice… I opened my eyes to level a look of pure hated at her, her word holding an undertone of delusional puppy-love. She actually prized her possession. Well, la dee daa. My eyes glowing murderous fury, acid-dipped words flying from bloodied lips- I've seen females go to serious trouble to get fucked but this one goes in the record books, bitch .– despite an attempt at indifference, her face fell in hurt. A low chuckle coming from beside her momentarily distracted me from the offended aristobrat, the Bastard holding the branding iron amused by the exchange while Zypher’s lecherous gaze roamed over Ione, jerking my head toward him. – Something funny, dick weed? I’m not sure what’s hurting me more right now, Xcor’s face or your stench.  –my throat burned the hoarsely barked words-

Zypher

-Growling silently, he slid the bowl of salt behind a box, hidden from the female's view- of course he will heal...eventually. -Zypher watched as the Princess assessed the brother and laughed darkly at the title she gave him.- He's stubborn..prideful..and in need of more beating but we can both be satisfied here soon I believe if you'll just leave us -he looked to Xcor- to our devices and trust the males you've hired. We won't let you down..highness. -He didn't stop his gaze from rolling up her long legs and over her rounded arse- 

Xcor

-Bristling as the tiny female's hands pushed him aside, a black growl rolled through his broad chest as her words ricocheted around the room as sharply as a thousand poison tipped arrowheads. His hands curled into meaty fists as thick arms drove them into the table, cutting off the pacifying words of his Bastard- Ye've delivered upon yer word, Princess. We will deliver on ours, given ye find yerself clear o'this place t'allow us t'find the answers we seek. Aye, your pet appears damaged... -waving a hand dismissively- all will be well, and healed, by the time he's delivered unto you.

Ione

[ignoring the narrowly hidden barb of Xcor’s tongue, I stepped back from my caged prize, my eyes searching his with a dark smile] You could end your suffering, Vishous. Give these soldiers what they want and the pain will end. You have little to live for anyway. Why do you resist? The Brotherhood? They have ceased looking for you. They believe the Lessoning Society has taken your life. Your female? You needn’t worry for her, she’s not long for this world. I’ve seen her with mine own eyes, warrior. Your female is with young, and dying. It is over and you are mine. I need only have you branded with the bands of a blood slave and we will take our leave of this tiresome place. [my fangs drop down, barely concealed behind my lips at the idea] I always get what I want. [still watching Vishous, I speak over my shoulder at the two hovering behind me.] My patience wears thin, Xcor. I am sending someone to mark him. You have until tomorrow evening to get the answers you seek. You will have him prepared and restrained.

Vishous

You fucks must get off at the sound of your own voices.  –my voice gravelly, wincing at the hunger pangs gnawing my gut, my diamond eyes flick up to Xcor- With your face, it’s probably as close as you get to the real thing, huh? –laughing darkly, the sound cut off at Ione’s words, my blood running cold in my veins. It was the nightmare all over again, realization prickling the hair on the back of my neck. The sting of the Brotherhood barely registered for I knew better, with my brothers believing that my ass was on the line there would be no rest. It was just not fucking happening, as much as they knew I wouldn’t open my trap I knew they wouldn’t give up. But my female, my female… fuck. The nightmare had left me too raw for a comment like that and with the flickering handle I had on my curse I played back the image of Wellsie leading Jodi away. Ione wasn’t lying, my female was pregnant. And I knew what that meant. The feedings, the hunger, the weakness. Fuck, I had to get out of here. Fucking. Yesterday.

Zypher

-Zypher crossed his arms over his chest, determined to keep his damn mouth shut. It didn't take two times for Xcor to remind him who was in charge and he had learned from experience that silence could save your life. He couldn't stop the smirk however as the wounded brother flinched at the mention of his pregnant shellan, perhaps that was the way in. He would use this if he could..as he was sure Xcor would-

Xcor

-He nodded once to the female, rolling his shoulders, itching to return to the questioning before the diamond eyed warrior'd had any further recovery time- T'will give us ample time t'garner what we be needin'. He shall be cleaned and trussed fer your takin', princess. -He stepped forward, towering over her. His scarred face barely concealing the expression of contained impatience and irritation as his chin kicked toward the door.- Now, ye'll be excusin' us so we may get back to the task at hand.

Ione

Until tomorrow. [holding my ground, I looked up with barely checked annoyance and returned the curt nod.  I straightened my shoulders and turned toward the exit, Louboutins clicking across the filth-covered floor.] Intact, Xcor. He is of no use to me broken. Physically anyway. [ I had waiting this long. One more night was of little consequence compared to the lifetime I would enjoy with Vishous as my possession. Casting a last glance at the male in the cage and the two brutes circling him, I stepped over the threshold and let the door ease closed behind me.]

Vishous

-With a longing look, the bitch queen left, the possession ringing in her stoking a burning rage in me. I’d be her fuck toy when the Omega sprouted wings and a halo. My diamond gaze fell on the two males that circled like vultures, hooded eyes burning with the promise of much pain to come. I let my head hang between my shoulders, bracing for the torment to come…a seemingly endless cycle of agony and repetitive questions that I’d managed to tune out so far by reciting the Sox line-up beginning with 1901. This time, however, as the routine began anew, my focus was on the words of the aristobrat. Her lackey would be here tomorrow and that would be my one shot before I was on a boat back to the Old Country as a carnival ride for Ione. I was getting the fuck out of here. For my female and our family. I flexed my gloved hand in its iron prison. And God fucking help them all when I did -

No comments:

Post a Comment