Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lesson Learned


Jodi
*yawns and stretches*

Vishous
-crooked grin, watching you stretch- Morning -kissing the top of your head-

Jodi
*smiles wide, turning over and curling into your side* Good morning, my love. You're up early.

Vishous
-caressing your soft curves- I was worried about you.

Jodi
*purrs softly, arching under your touch* Worried? Why, nallum?

Vishous
-groans at the sound of your purr- Because I wasn't here last night -gentle caress of my gloved hand over your skin-

Jodi
*climbs on top of you, hiding my face against your throat* I just had a scare last night. I'm okay.

Vishous
-holds you close wishing I could protect you from this too- shit leelan -buries my head in your shoulder-

Jodi
It's okay, V.  *smiles softly and takes a deep breath* I love you.

Vishous
-slow nod- Ok leelan -caressing your back- I'm sorry about that still, true -kissing the top of your head- I love you too

Jodi
Can we not talk about it right now? I want to take advantage of my time with you while I have you. *grins*

Vishous
-smirks- yeah? -nods- all yours

Jodi
*perks, sitting up to nip at your lips* Promise? *pauses* Nallum, why would you worry because you weren't here last night?

Vishous
-smirks- Yes leelan -runs my hand over your back- because I said I would be here, true

Jodi
I mean what can I possibly get into while you're away? *laughs* You think I'll get eaten by wolves or something?

Vishous
Worse.... stalked by horny males -fangy smirk-

Jodi
*bursts into laughter, kissing the tip of your nose* I'm really sorry about that, nallum. They won't eat me, though. Wait... They might.

Vishous
-chuckles, my hands trail down to your hips- Exactly, imagine my concern -crooked grin-

Jodi
*smirks wryly* Do I seem like the kind of female that can be pushed, nallum? You're the only person I allow to order me around and the key word there is 'allow'. *laughs* Even you have a hard time controlling me.

Vishous
Now I know you better, true -crooked grin-

Jodi
*grins, looking away* I'm sure you can think of a way to make up for your previous lapse in judgment. And I think I can still provoke you.

Vishous
I always do, don't I? -tilts your head so you look at me- of course you can, the only reason you didn't get spank for your little escapade with the asshole is because I didn't want you to freak out or that I would do worst damage to your inner fears.

Jodi
*lips curling into a smug smile* You wouldn't dare spank me. You know I'll get even.

Vishous
-cocks a brow- Is that a challenge, leelan? Because you know I'll do it and the only way you would get to spank me is if you tie me up.

Jodi
*crosses my arms over my chest* Not a challenge - a statement of fact and I didn't say I'd spank you, V. I said I'd get even. *grins*

Vishous
-slowly sits up meeting your gaze- I think I like the chances -in a fast move I flip us over and pin you to the bed, fangy smirk- very much

Jodi
*squeaks with laughter and struggles to get out from beneath your huge frame, trying to bring my legs up in a vain effort to kick you off, shouting over your shoulder* Butch! Help! I'm being attacked!

Vishous
-chuckles as I trap you against the bed, barely feeling your movements- Soundproof rooms, leelan -nuzzles your neck- or did you forget?

Jodi
*narrows eyes, blowing a lock of hair from my face, still trying to wiggle out of your hold* You suck sometimes, you know that?

Vishous
-my firm grip never easing up as I lean in to suck on your neck over your pulse- Yes I do but -fangy smirk- you like it

Jodi
*bites back a whimper as your mouth finds my throat* Vishous, I'm warning you... you are going to pay for this. Big time. In blood.

Vishous
-drags my fangs over the reddening skin- Ummm that's not a deal breaker, leelan -slides a hand between us, parting your legs to your core-

Jodi
Vishous! *growls when my body betrays me, heat flooding me, my arousal slicking the delicate flesh being teased my your fingers, the lethal points of your fangs cutting a path of painful desire over my throat*

Vishous
-licks over the red welts on your throat as my fingers gently run over your sensitive skin, just a teasing touch... a promise of sorts- yes?

Jodi
*moans softly at the rasp of your tongue, the soft sweep of your goatee soothing the raw skin, hips rising to meet your touch needing so much more than you're giving me, brow furrowed in frustration as I try to move beneath you* Damn you, Vishous! How do you do that to me?

Vishous
-husky chuckle- I'm pretty sure -barely letting my finger slip between your folds as I whisper against your neck- I have no clue -nibbles over your pulse- what you're talking about

Jodi
*arms straining to pull free from your hold, frantic to touch you somehow, gasping the words in between purred moans* You know... exactly  what I'm talking about... fuck... *rocking against your hand, the smooth touch of leather against my skin maddening, filling me with want*

Vishous
-every time you try to pull free I tighten my grip and hold you in place- I'm not sure we went through this lesson -twisting my finger, pulling back, my hips ever so slightly gyrating against you and I look down at you-

Jodi
Vishous... *licks my lips and surges beneath you, wet flesh gliding against the heavy column of your arousal, glaring up at you, dark eyes burning with need, already plotting my retaliation* What lesson is that... my lheage?

Vishous
-a smirk of pure satisfaction curls on my face as your actions and your words are the definition of contradiction, my fingers gently tracing a path over your soft curves then up to the swells of your breast, watching with pure possession at the skin my fingers touch- What drives you insane -my diamond eyes looking into your eyes- what I do to you, I believe we should explore, true

Jodi
*lips falling into a pout at the loss of your hand between my thighs, the peaks of my breasts tightening under your touch, chest heaving as I arch into your palm, back bowed off of the bed in a desperate attempt to bring my body flush with yours, furious when your powerful arms thwart my movements, resigning in anger that you have me at your mercy caged within your warrior's frame* And what is the first lesson, V?

Vishous
-my gloved fingers gently graze over the peaks of your breasts, my thumb flicking over your nipple- First -leaning in to lick the tip of your breast- comes exploration -smirking as you react to my soft wet teases- then -my hand once again find their way between your thighs, this time a full invasion of my middle finger- comes reward -playing with the small dagger between your soaked lips-

Jodi
Oh, God... *head falling back onto the pillows, moaning low when your fingers push past my entrance, inner walls squeezing around you, the playful tug on my piercing sending electric shocks up my spine, biting down on my lip to stifle a cry, skin glistening with sweat as I fight against your hold and my body's hunger for you, swearing silently realizing I'd do anything you asked me to at this moment*

Vishous
-the smirk never leaving my lips as my eyes greedily drink the sight of you, your body going into frenzy as my hand expertly touches you in an intimate caress, leaving my own needs unattended as I keep circling my fingers inside you... then with another playful tug on now my favorite dagger I pull back and lick my drenched fingers, my eyes the only clue you'll get of how much I want to take you right now-Well done, pet -waiting for your reaction in this game of passion-

Jodi
*panting as I meet your eyes, smiling at the heat I find there, every muscle in my body tense and straining, screaming to be freed...to take you into my body for hours on end, to ease the consuming hunger your touch has stirred in me, my gaze dropping to your lips now glistening with the sweet honey of my arousal, tongue dancing behind my clenched teeth wanting to taste them* And... my reward, my lheage?

Vishous
Do you think -my gloved fingers still slicked with your juices move to glaze over your bottom lip- you deserve you reward, pet? -the heat in your eyes surely matching mine, once again my hand trails down to your breasts-

Jodi
*swiping my tongue over my lip, eyes narrowed in rising anger but finding myself wanting to please you, I bite back the sharp retort that had begun to form, writhing beneath you as you tease the sensitive skin of my breasts, my nipples achingly taut as your hand whispers over them* That is your will, my lheage.

Vishous
-it was like I fucking won the lottery with you, you had me in a spiral of feelings, need and love mixed in one while we kept playing this game, the question was who would succumb first, licking my fangs- we shall see -pinching your nipples-

Jodi
*squeaks in protest, the delicious pain radiating heat through me, clenching my thighs against the throbbing pulse building to an agonizing craving for you, heart racing I try to slow my breathing, chocolate eyes narrowed into slits as my mind warred with my body, will versus want, conceding to your command even as I considered the revenge I'd have on you once I was free* Yes, my lheage.

Vishous
-cocks a brow, the surprise hard to hide because by now you usually tell me to fuck off... A husky chuckle as my legs part and allow mobility to yours, gently exposing you to me- you think if I let go you will behave and not move?

Jodi
*willing myself to still, nodding slowly, my breath coming in quiet gasps, cheeks flushed deep pink as you study me, your piercing gaze fixed on me, my body and soul bared for you as it had been for no one else, managing a throaty reply* Yes, my lheage...

Vishous
-pleased with your answer I give you a nod and let go of your hands, my hand moving slowly away from yours, my eyes trained on yours while I crawl down your body-hands above your head -drops my head between your parted legs, inhaling before my tongue peeks out to lick your slit-

Jodi
Jesus Christ... *a quiet mewling sound rises up from my throat and I curl my fingers around the bars of the headboard in a white-knuckled grip to keep from reaching for you, the fragile reign I had on my obedience growing weaker with every wicked stroke of your tongue* V... fuck... I have to.. *to what? the thought's stopped by another ripple of pleasure as your goatee grazes my delicate skin*

Vishous
-my tongue strokes your slit in a slow teasing lick, playing with the dagger and gently using my teeth to tug on it, then sucking on your clit as my hand trails up your body to hold you to the bed-

Jodi
*silk sheets twisting under me, legs flexing pushing against the mattress, leveraging the thrust of my hips, crying out in feral rage when the wide span of your palm on my stomach holds me in place, throwing my head back as the tension builds in my thighs as a crushing wave of bliss bears down on me* Oh, fuck I'm....

Vishous
-pulling back to replace my mouth and tongue with my gloved fingers, slowing my movements to barely touch your overheated core- Ask for it, pet. Careful or I will pull away -my hand softly caressing your stomach, soft skin under my rough hands-

Jodi
*glowers at you, sweat-dampened hair sticking to me in thick tendrils, gaze burning with barely contained rage at the control you have over my body* Vishous, so help me I will get you for this...

Vishous
-a low deep chuckle escapes my lips- Since you ask so nicely -dips my head and my tongue twirls and licks over your swollen clit, my fingers moving in and out of you faster, your ragged breathing a sure sign of your impending release-

Jodi
Holy fuck! *the orgasm slams into me like a freight train and I scream for you until my throat is raw, body jacking off of the bed under its force, reaching down to sink my fingers into your shoulders, urging you on top of me, to satisfy the gnawing hunger for your body, a hollow ache that only you can ease* Nallum, please... I need you...

Vishous
-allowing you to pull me from my place, my body covering yours and then my lips find yours for a passionate kiss…Not giving time to think about it, I hitch your legs up as I grab my cock to place at your drenched entrance, moans mixing into the passionate kiss, urging you to do more and to help me… not because I couldn’t but because I wanted it to be that way-

Jodi
*bites ferocious kisses over your lips, tongue darting out to lick over your fangs, razor tips scoring the soft flesh, reaching between us, fingers closing around your throbbing arousal, lifting my hips to take you in, walls enveloping you in wet heat, fingernails sinking into your shoulders and raking savagely down your back, my control snapping I became a whirlwind of teeth and claws, biting and licking any where I could reach, banding my legs around your waist to hold you within me as I unleashed my need on your body* Vishous! Fuck!

Vishous
-giving in to your savage attack, a muscled body for you to do with as we pleased, the twinge of your fingernails going straight to my cock, if I was a human male I would proudly wear the sex marks of my female, my hips moving, surging against you... burying me deep inside you with each thrust, my arms on either side of your heated body as we moved in perfect sync, taking us faster to our release-

Jodi
*the bed groaning under the force of your hammering thrusts, my body eagerly meeting the demand of yours as you fill me, eyes locked on the vein pulsing at your throat, biting my lip as the furious storm of release gathers again* V... I want...

Vishous
-without stopping the assault I pull back slightly, seeing that hunger in your eyes, the one that you seem to feel ashamed of, the craving you now have, my lips curling into a smirk as I flip us over, once you’re settled on my lap, I bite my wrist and offer it to you, my hips still moving and thrusting deep inside of you- This, leelan? -licks my fangs-

Jodi
*without answering I grasp your arm and pull you to me, my lips closing over the twin punctures and drawing deeply, moaning at the rich taste of your blood as it fills my mouth, drinking in greedy swallows as I let the whirlwind of passion take me, my cries muffled by your wrist, the sleek walls of my core gripping you with every brutal stroke of your hips, your thick cock pushing deep, the orgasm rocking me to my very core, needing this.... needing you...*

Vishous
-my back arches and my body stills as my release pours out of me, filling you with each shock of ecstasy... your name leaving my lips in a breathless groan, my body a heated mess, sweat covering me while my bonding scent bathes you in dark spices-

Jodi
*breaking the seal of my lips on your wrist and sweeping my tongue over the wound, my arms winding around you, holding you in the cradle of my body as you ride out your climax, the product of your savage passion spilling down my thighs*

Vishous
-shivering in your arms, trying to catch my breath I nuzzle the side of your neck- Mine -kissing your neck- I love you shellan mine

Jodi
*smiles softly at the delicious throb where our bodies are joined, sweeping your hair from your eyes before lifting my head to press soft kisses to the tattoo around your eye* I love you, too, hellren mine.

Vishous
-pulling back enough to look at your face, my diamond eyes showing the devotion and love I feel for you- lesson learned? -my grin reflecting the humor the phrase holds-

Jodi
*staring into the limitless depths of your icy eyes, losing myself in their brilliance, the love glowing within them nearly stopping my heart, bringing my mouth to yours for a lingering kiss and pulling away to whisper against your lips* Lesson learned... my lheage.

No comments:

Post a Comment