Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bastards - 1, Brotherhood - 0




Ione

[The days of waiting had me feeling on edge. Being so close to having Vishous as my own left me restless, anxiously watching for the timing to be perfect. To abduct a warrior of the Brotherhood was no small feat and if a mistake would be made in the act, it would not be mine. The last of the subcontractor’s left the clinic, electrical wiring finally in place in the new wing and awaiting the security connections needed to add to the already installed system. Perfect. Purring low in my throat, I set off down the hall to seek out Havers for this last, knowing full well that Vishous had been waiting for his call, insisting on doing the work himself. Finding him peering over a clipboard near the nurse’s station, I cleared my throat to get his attention.] Dr. Havers? The new wing is completed sufficiently for the security system installation. I could call my own people… [He shook his head and reached into his pocket to flip open his phone, fingers flying over the numbers and greeting the voice on the other end. “If you would be so kind, Vishous, we are prepared for the wiring in the new addition.” He nodded at the response, his pleasantries grating on my impatience. “An hour then.” He closed the phone and smiled, his eyes gleaming behind his glasses. “Vishous will be here shortly.” Thank you, Doctor. I am pleased that the expansion is going so smoothly. [Turning away, I hurried down the hall to the office I’d been using, opening my own phone to call Throe] It is done. One hour. [Nothing more and nothing less need be said, I snapped the phone closed and made my way outside, clearing sight of the front doors and dematerializing to a thicket of trees that hugged the road leading to the clinic. Minutes were hours…but, he would be mine. Soon.]

Throe

-He closed the cell phone and smiled. Things were finally on the move. If the information given by the princess proved to be correct, then Vishous would be in their hands before this night ended. Getting up he went to inform Xcor that they were ready.-

Vishous

- It seemed like the work around the compound would never end. If it wasn't the constant battle against the lessers, it was the damn running against the bastards, and, of course, we can't possibly forget the run-ins with the civilians and duties as the tech expert of the brotherhood. Lately, I'd been working on the renovations for the Safe House and the clinic, which had found a new financial provider in the Glymera. At least, the fuckers were spending the money well. I was working on the new passwords for the security of the Safe House when I received Havers’ call. Curt words were exchanged and it all had been arranged. I would be there shortly to make sure the Hospital had a security system to my liking, wrap it all up in a few hours so I could return to my female's arms. I got out of the office and went to the nursery where I knew Jodi would be. Sharing some time with our young, whose growth could be now measured and appraised. Fuck me. The sight I walked it would forever be branded in my heart and soul. My female on the ground holding our young in the air, making cooing sounds and playing with him. She looked up at me when I stepped inside- I have to leave for Havers’ now, the building is up for the new security system.

Jodi

*squealing young frozen in air, I turn to you with a bright smile, narrowly avoiding a chubby fist to the face* We'll be waiting, nallum. You'll be home soon?

Vishous

- I kneel down and grab Sahv's hand, looking into your eyes- A couple of hours at most, it shouldn't be that hard -kissing my young's hand-

Jodi
*nods, leaning into you* I need a kiss before you're allowed to leave. *grins* Make it good. It has to last me 2 whole hours.

Vishous

- my lips curl into a full blown fangy smirk- This oughta be good - I close the distance between our lips and give my all to the kiss. My tongue quickly slipping between your parted lips for a passionate kiss that was meant to leave you breathless-

Jodi

*squeaks, nearly knocked off balance by the force of your lips on mine, melting into the kiss for a long moment and pulling away, my cheeks flushing deep crimson* Get going, you. *shoves at your chest* We'll pick this up when you get back.

Vishous

- fangy smirk- Can't wait, female mine - I kiss your forehead and Sahv's before I stand to leave. The walk to the Escalade fairly uneventful, as I text the cop to let him know where I'm at. Gunning out of the compound heading to Haver's clinic. -

Xcor

-Squaring mountainous shoulders as his boots tread heavily across the wooden floor, he stares darkly into the eyes of his two swiftest and most cunning Bastards. Knowing full well that tonight would be their best, and most likely only, shot at capturing the white eyed Brother cleanly. Ione would have her prize stallion, but only after we'd wrung every ounce of information from him first. By any and all means necessary. Clasping his hands behind his back, his fingers closing around the well worn handle of his lover, he addressed them together- T'night ye'll be taking the key to this fucking rat hole of a city. There'll be no mistakes, no errors in judgment, and no fucking off, am I makin' m'self clear? -Leaning in close enough to nearly brush his forehead against those of the Bastards leading this attack, his breath hot and dry against their faces in turn.- Personally, I could give a fuck'all if Ione survives this night, although it'd do us well to retain the glymera contact. What I'm after isn't what's between the female's legs.. -He snarls pointedly to Zypher before continuing- No. What I want is what's 'tween that Brother's ears. Every. Fucking. Piece. -He straightens once more, pacing slowly before the pair.- Ye'r stocked fer the attack, aye? -Nodding to the affirmations.- The time is nigh, my fellow Bastards. -Turning from them to close his hand around the door handle, he stopped dead for just a moment, speaking over his shoulder.- And mind ye well. Either one of ye cocksuckers fuck this up, better neither of ye return here. -Giving a low rumble of a vile chuckle- Ye'd do well to make damn sure I'll never lay eyes on either of ye again. 

Zypher

-nodding to Xcor, taking in the not-so-hidden meaning behind his words- No fuck ups. No diversions. –glancing to Throe- After you asshole -waiting while his comrade scatters to the wind, and then quickly doing the same.-

Balthazar

*Smirking at Zypher as he takes his dressing down from the man in charge, Xcor, I throw the duffle over my shoulder and demat to the pre-arranged location and make ready. Resting the muzzle of the long rifle against the wooden spy in St. Mary’s bell tower, my eye glued to the scope, finger at the ready. * Fighting and killing Lessers, although rather enjoyable has become a tad boring. Finally…finally with taking down Vishous, our plans for taking over have come to fruition. The Brother’s reign ends tonight with just one pull of a trigger. Pushing the transmit button on the Walkie-Talkie,* Ground control to Major Tom, commencing countdown, engines on. Locked and loaded and ready to roll. *My finger caresses the trigger like a perfect set of breasts, but unlike a treacherous female, my rifle is every ready and faithful. Too bad that were reduced to using horse tranquilizers tonight, instead of the hallow points I suggested at the meeting with the Princess. Outvoted once again, here I sit, ready and eager to put a hurt on our enemy*

Vishous

-following the winding roads that lead to the clinic, mind already ticking off the things that need to be wired... tucking a hand-rolled between my lips and fishing for my shiny new lighter, grumbling under my breath- Never did find that fucking thing -eyes dropping to the sound system to crank the volume-

Ione

[scowling at the scurry of wildlife around my feet, I snap my head up at the sound of a fast-approaching engine, my heart racing at seeing the looming outline of the giant black SUV, taking a cleansing breath and dematerializing into its path, my eyes locked on the form behind the steering wheel.]

Vishous

- Eyes blinking at the form that suddenly appeared in my path, breaking me out of my reverie - What the fuck?! - Swerving sharply, narrowly missing it and trying to maneuver the SUV as it hits the dirt shoulder but failing to completely miss a cluster of trees off the road. Pissed beyond belief, I get out of the car, slamming the door shut and stalked towards the female, my rage rising with recognition- What the hell are you doing, Ione?

Ione

[Holding my ground under Vishous’s verbal lashing, I leveled a gaze up at him, turning into his towering silhouette.] It seems to be the only way I am able to get your attention, Vishous. You are not an easy male to find. A problem that this should rectify nicely. [Chancing a sideways glance into the trees, I lift a hand to tuck a wispy curl back behind my temple.]

Balthazar

*Right on cue Ione does her little… look at me; I’m a helpless female routine, throwing herself in front of Vishous’s Escalade. And a predictable as the brother is, he actually stops to help her. Personally, I would have run her ass over, then back up to do it again. But that’s just me. Never did cater to the Glymera types. Their females always did rub me the wrong way. Standing there thinking they were better than me, while I would stand there knowing they weren’t. We all piss and shit the same way, no amount of money can change that fact. The Princess tucks her hair behind her ear, signaling me it’s a go, as my finger squeezes the trigger, hitting that white eyed fucker square in the cheek of his leather clad ass.*

Vishous

- I growl in frustration at her bullshit antics, I was starting to regret ever saving her ass. My diamond eyes glow in anger and I open my mouth to reply- Get this through your fucking head, you Glymera wh... -a sharp sting stops my words and the world tilts, the ground rising like a fucking space shuttle as the world goes black and I hit the asphalt with a sickening thud-

Zypher

-Watching the arrogant bastard face plant into the asphalt was a thing of beauty. Running from his place of concealment he prepared to grab the Brothers legs and get him off the road to the waiting pre-placed Mercedes as fast as possible. Seeing Balthazar take form he grinned- hell of a shot there. Now take his arms and let’s get him out of here.

Throe

-After checking to make sure that the Brother was in fact unconscious he slid into the driver’s seat of the Escalade and restarted the engine. Quickly slamming the large machine into reverse and flipping it in a tight circle heading back the way the Brother had just come. Intent on taking the automobile as far away from the city as fast as possible. Grinning at how easily things had gone, just let the rest of the Brotherhood try and track them. He felt like the first volley in an all out war had been served. Score Bastards 1 Brotherhood 0.-

Ione

[flinching a little when Vishous crumples in a heap of leather and sinew, hesitantly nudging his thigh with the toe of my Louboutin and grinning over at the males, tiny fangs glinting in the moonlight] Excellent shot indeed, Balthazar. [Flicks my gaze to Zypher] Remember our agreement. You are not to damage him. Take the information you need and then prepare him for travel to the Old Country. I will be checking on him, you understand. I must be assured of my terms.

Zypher

-Struggling with the dead weight of their new captive he flashed his most winning smile at the Princess- Our agreement will be honored to the letter, and I will be looking forward to your coming to check on him often.

Balthazar

*Dematting to where Vishous is doing his planking impression, I nod to Zypher and sneer at the Princess and her empty praise. I bend at the knee and place my hands under V’s pits and hoist as I grit out* Fucker sure is heavy. *making quick work of placing the Brother in back of the waiting, Mercedes G-Class, I put it in gear and head to the warehouse.*

Ione

[inclines head, casting a last lecherous look over Vishous and smoothing my skirts as the car squeals away before dematerializing back to the Clinic to keep up appearances, already making travel arrangements for myself and my new prize.]



No comments:

Post a Comment