Sunday, August 21, 2011

Girl Time

Telks:
*knocks tentatively on Jodi's door* Sissy? You up yet??

Jodi:
*groans, opening an eye to look at the clock* Go. Away. *settles back against Vishous, pulling the sheet over my head*

Telksy:
*Pounds on the door* GET UP WOMAN!!

Jodi:
*winces, grudgingly climbing out of bed and pulling on a shirt, crossing the room to open the door* I'm up, I'm up! Jesus.

Telksy:
Good. We are going shopping. I called Fritz, he's made a reservation at a cafe for lunch. We've got an hour to be there.

Jodi:
*frowns, rubbing my eyes* What are we shopping for?

Telksy:
Your mating dress ya nut. And all the.... accessories *smirks*

Jodi:
*pouts* Can't I just wear my jeans for the ceremony? You know I'm not the floofy type. *arches a brow* Accessories?

Telksy:
No you can't wear your jeans. This is a mating ceremony. Females wear dresses. And yes, accessories... Lingerie and stuff.

Jodi:
*grimaces at the thought of being draped in layers of lace.* I've changed my mind. We're eloping. I'm going back to bed.

Telksy:
*growls* FUCK no. get dressed, we're going.

Jodi:
*sighs dramatically* Fine...give me a minute. *huffs, turning back into our room and heading to closet, quickly changing into my worn jeans and a tank, gathering my hair into a messy ponytail and padding back to the bed, pressing a soft kiss to Vishous's parted lips before slipping out the door* I'm going to get you for this.

Telksy:
*grins* Oh shush, you love me for this.

Jodi:
*glares* Let's just get this over with. Girly stuff gives me hives.

Telksy:
Oh hush, you'll like the cafe we're going to first for lunch. But we've got to hurry
 
Jodi:
Alright, let's go.*heads out the front door and crosses the threshold, eyes closing into slits against the blinding sunshine*

Telksy:
*grins and bounces down the driveway towards the car. Drops into a curtsy in front of Fritz before climbing in* Come on!!

Jodi:
*rolls my eyes, climbing into the seat next to you* You are far too excited about this. I hope the cafe has beer...

Telksy:
*laughs* why are you NOT excited? Its your mating we're talking about!!! And yes the cafe has beer, I checked.

Jodi:
I'm excited for the ceremony. Dressing up, not so much. I'm allergic to crinolines. *smirks*

Telksy:
You are not. *rolls eyes and leans back into the seat* I promise you will have fun

Jodi:
*laughs* Sure. Getting stuffed into dozens of satin and tulle monstrosities will be about as much fun as a pelvic exam.

Telksy:
It won’t be that bad. Very little tulle, promise! *grins and turns to look out the window as we head into the city*

Jodi:
I'm holding you to that. *closes my eyes for a moment's peace, smiling as my mind drifts to my male and our mating*

Telksy:
*looks over at you and smiles leaning against the window as we wind through the city streets*

Jodi:
*eyes snapping open, jerked from my daydream as the car comes to a stop in front of the restaurant* Oh, good. The fun begins.

Telksy:
*laughs and steps out on my side looking at the little cafe* Oh come on, we'll be outside and there will be cold beer waiting.

Jodi:
*chuckles and steps out onto the sidewalk, walking to the patio of the cafe and taking a seat at an empty table*

Telksy:
*sits across the table from you while Fritz goes inside to let them know we are there* Know what you want to eat?

 Jodi:
*glances over the menu as my stomach lets out a loud rumble* I'd better just have salad if I have to squeeze into a gown soon.

Telksy:
*laughs* sorry, but I needed you in a good mood and without food that won’t happen. *looks over the menu* Ohh grilled shrimp salad! That’s what I want.

Jodi:
You know I'm like this when you wake me up. *grins, turning to the waiter as he sets the beer in front of me, giving him my order and taking a sip from the icy mug* Are you sure I have to wear a dress?

Telksy:
Yes you have to wear a dress. *hands the menu to the waiter as he writes down our orders*

Jodi:
The things I do for Vishous. *sighs, shaking my head, hand gripping the frosty mug like a life raft*

Telksy:
It’s really not going to be that bad. I promise we will find something perfect

Jodi:
*nods* We have to. I'm going to do this right for him. *smiles at the waiter when he returns with our salads, looking at the bowl of greens with disdain* Oh, if I could just turn you into chicken wings...

Telksy:
*laughs hard* we will stop for ice-cream on the way home how's that? *pops a piece of shrimp in my mouth with a grin*

Jodi:
It's okay, I'm just really hungry lately. *my stomach growls again and I pick up my fork, digging enthusiastically into my food as I consider the task at hand* I don't even know what kind of dress he would want me to wear.

Telksy:
Something simple, elegant, and easily removed would be my guess. *smirks and digs into the salad*

Jodi:
Excellent point. Why do I have to get a dress if he's just going to cut it off? *laughs, taking another bite of my lunch*

Telksy:
Tradition! *laughs and shakes my head at you*

Jodi:
*grins and finishes my salad, taking the last swallow of beer as the waiter brings the check* I guess that means it's time.

Telksy:
Yup *grabs the bill before you can and slides the black card Fritz gave me for today into the slot before handing it back*

Jodi:
*groans in protest and slings my bag over my shoulder, standing up while I wait for you to sign the credit slip*

Telksy:
*quickly signs the slip and grabs my purse* Ready? If not too bad *laughs and climbs into the car*

Jodi:
*sighs heavily, sinking into the leather seat* We're only going to one shop, right?

Telksy:
Ummm or maybe 2....or 3? *grins sheepishly*

Jodi:
*pulls my sunglasses off, pinching the bridge of my nose* Telks...

Telksy:
No more than 10 dresses total though, ok? *smiles sweetly* and we will find the most perfect dress ever.

Jodi:
*raises brows* 10?! I have to try them all on?

Telksy:
Not all of them... Only the best ones

Jodi:
Lovely. I don't believe he gets out of this with just his robes. *pouts*

Telksy:
*opens the door as the car rolls to a stop and hops out* Come on sissy! We have dresses to look at.

Jodi:
*slinks out of the car, looking over the facade of the little boutique* I am so screwed.

Telksy:
*laughs* Yes, yes you are. *grabs your hand and ducks into the store smiling at the woman who greets us*

Jodi:
*takes a deep breath and plasters a smile on my face* I can do this... for him.

Telksy:
You can do it sissy. *grins and bounces over to a rack of dresses* Ohh how about this one? twitpic.com/67ki0b

Jodi:
*laughs, quickly clapping my hand over my mouth* It looks like someone put a wedding cake in a blender!

Telksy:
*snickers muffling my laugh with my fist* Ok, ok we won’t do that one.

Jodi:
Definitely not. Way too floofy. *laughs* Next!

Telksy:
*flips through the rack wrinkling my nose at the dresses before moving to another* Ok how’s this? twitpic.com/67kslc

Jodi:
*eyes wide, studying the barely-there gown* Vishous would have kittens if I went anywhere in that. A whole litter.

Telksy:
Go put it on *laughs and holds it out to you*

Jodi:
*chuckles and takes the hanger, stepping into the dressing room* Awesome, the Jodi Show hits Vegas. *slips into the gown laughing at the amount of skin on display, pulling back the curtain to show you* It's a winner, let's go home. *smirks*

Telksy:
*bites my fist to stop laughing* I so don’t think so. Ok ok, we will keep looking

Jodi:
Damn! *grins, ducking behind the curtain and changing out of the sequined horror, calling out from the dressing room* I'd just as well stay in here, now. Let's see the next one.

Telksy:
Ok got one. Its red, I think you will like it. *sticks twitpic.com/67kot6 behind the curtain*

Jodi:
*steps into the dress and zips it up, turning to study my reflection in the mirror* What is it with you and rhinestones?

Telksy:
They're sparkly! You don’t like that one??? *flips through more racks pulling out a stunning dress* SISSY! I found it!!!

Jodi:
*cautiously peers out from behind the curtain, eyes lighting up at the gown you're holding* I love it! Should I try it on?

Telksy:
Yes! I think it’s going to be perfect. *bounces and holds out the dress to you*

Jodi:
*smiles and takes the hanger, stepping into the dress and turning my back to you* Lace me up?

Telksy:
*nods and starts to pull the laces tight* oh sissy...it’s beautiful. It’s absolutely beautiful.

Jodi:
*swallows hard at my reflection and smoothes my hands down the bodice of the gown, nodding slowly* This is it.

Telksy:
*nods* Yeah, yeah it is...told you we would find the perfect dress didn’t I? *grins brightly*

Jodi:
You win this one. *chuckles* Now unlace me, I want to get back home. I have to find somewhere to hide it.

Telksy:
*nods and unlaces the dress* You distract him and I will hide it in my room

Jodi:
*laughs* Now, distracting him I can handle. *steps out of the gown and hands it over to you, changing back into my jeans*

Telksy:
*takes the dress up to the front handing over the card with the dress getting more excited by the minute*


No comments:

Post a Comment