Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Private Celebration

Jodi: I think we've waited long enough, don't you? *backs toward the bed, the heavy satin of my gown rustling with each step*

Vishous: Now where were we?

Jodi: *chuckles* I believe I was about to listen to you swear in frustration as you try to unlace this gown.

Vishous: Why unlace it when I can -reaches for the dagger that rests on the nightstand- just use this? -stalks towards you like a predator-

Jodi: *eyes going wide at the sight of the blade, moving slowly toward the bed* Vishous, you have no patience at all.

Vishous: -fangy smirk- Not one bit -moves fast to stand just mere inches away from you- now can I rip the dress open?

Jodi: *gasps at your speed, biting my lip as a pang of desire courses though me, nodding slowly*

Vishous: -gently runs the blade over the front of your dress between your breasts- Should we do the front -pauses to look into your eyes- or the back?

Jodi: *anxiously sweeps my tongue over my lips* The front, my warrior. You'll see my back soon enough.

Vishous: -fangy smirk- True -my gaze fall upon your amazing breasts and the valley to the middle of the dress, with the point of the dagger I flick my wrist and promptly it rips open-

Jodi: *the bodice parts with a hushed whisper, the yards of crimson satin pooling around my feet, tips of my breasts hardening as the cool air washes over my bared skin*

Vishous: -a loud growl escapes my lips as your body is revealed to me, like a fucking gift you were bared for me, mine to take and mine to protect- Oh fuck -I set the dagger aside and lift my hands to cup your breasts, to feel your smooth skin under my touch-

Jodi: *arches my breasts into your palms, chest heaving as I study your face in wonder, reaching up to trace the lines of the tattoo at your temple, fingertips gliding downward following the line of your jaw to your mouth, replacing my fingers with my lips*

Vishous: -closes my eyes at the soft touch then I kiss you back tenderly while my hand kneads your soft full breasts-

Jodi: *winds my arms around your neck and parts your lips with my tongue, kissing you hungrily as I mould my body to yours, the thick rope of your arousal straining against your silk pants*

Vishous: -groans into the kiss as I let my hands move down your body to your ass, picks you up and wraps your legs around me as I walk us back to the bed and lay you down

Jodi: *settles onto the bed...our mated bed, I thought with a smile... my hair fanning over the ebony sheets in tousled waves, reaching up to pull a scarlet rose from the pins holding the curls, dark eyes meeting yours, thighs parted for you as I trail the soft petals of the bloom down my throat and over the tight peaks of my breasts*

Vishous: -growls and sheds the pants to crawl on top of you my thick and heavy arousal resting against your wet slit- Shit -my fangs elongate to their fullest as I watch you drive me crazy- leelan, don't tease me

Jodi: *laughs softly, dragging the soft petals of the rose down to my stomach, circling the glittering ring in my navel and travelling lower still, lifting my head to caress the ivory point of your fang with my tongue*

Vishous: -shivers and my breathing hitches- Fuck, leelan -presses my body against you and crashes my lips to yours, claiming your mouth in a passionate and possessive kiss-

Jodi: *whimpers into the kiss and wraps my legs around your hips, the rose forgotten as my hands find your waist and slide up your back to the raised letters of my name, fingers memorizing the feel of each symbol*

Vishous: -some raw animal instinct takes over and I kiss you with passion while I grind hard against you and the dark spice of my bonding scent rolls off me in thick waves-

Jodi:  *my body responds instantly to the erotic scent of your bond, thighs soaked with my arousal, breathlessly breaking away to nip bruising kisses along your jaw to your neck, biting at the smooth skin of your shoulder between desperate pleas* Nallum....I need you..

Vishous: -licks fangs and pulls back to grab my throbbing cock, looking into your eyes as I guide my erection to your slick entrance, gently rotating my hips as I ease my length inside you, groans as I whisper- Oh.. leelan

Jodi: Vishous... *closes my eyes, your name fading into a moan as you push through the slick resistance of my core, your thick length filling me, fitting into my body as if you were made to be part of me*

Vishous: -groans as I push until I'm buried deep inside you then nuzzles your neck as my fangs throb for the need to taste you but I held back so I could maintain this slow torturous pace-

Jodi: *lets my head fall back onto the bed, willing my body to open for you as you sink into my tight heat, skin flushing under the raspy brush of your goatee against my throat, flattening my palms over the fresh scars on your back, unwilling to move as if trying to convince myself that they are real...that you are real...* Fuck...Vishous...

Vishous: -using my fangs I nibble your skin and whisper against your neck- I'm real -pulls back and then surges back in one swift smooth movement- it's all real ...you're mine...you're my shellan

Jodi: *takes a shuddered breath when your fangs graze my neck, their razor points dimpling my skin, lifting my chocolate eyes to seek your icy ones, losing myself in their diamond brilliance as I move to meet each fluid thrust of your hips* Yours, my hellren... all yours...

Vishous: -our eyes locked with one another as we joined not just in our bodies but deep in our soul, consummating our union, two souls becoming one with each thrust-

Jodi: *reaches up to knot my fingers in your hair, pulling your mouth to mine as my back bows off the bed in a feline arch, the soft globes of my breasts drawn tight to your chest, tightening my thighs around your hips, the silken walls of my core coating you with my arousal with each slow retreat*

Vishous: -wraps an arm around you to pull you closer to me, then I move back so you're straddling my lap and our faces are closer to one another, we kiss and our breathing becomes heavy as our movements grow more desperate-

Jodi: Oh, God...Vishous... *the unyielding band of your arm holds me to you, rolling my hips as you drive into me, moaning low and throwing my head back, my hair falling aside baring the delicate blue vein at my throat*

Vishous: -breathing harder and I see your vein almost call to me, I lick your over your pulse as I drive into you harder and faster- Oh... leelan... my Jodi

Jodi: *drops my hands to your shoulders, fingernails digging into the hard muscle, unable to hold back any longer, the rhythm of my body faltering, screaming your name as I succumb to the crushing wave of bliss, my cry echoing through the confines of our room* Vishous!

Vishous: -as you give in to the bliss of release I growl and sink my fangs in your exposed skin, hips rolled against you, overwhelmed with just... you, I moan against your skin and come in long hard spurts deep inside you-

Jodi: *frees my grip on your shoulders to run my fingers through your hair in soothing strokes as you feed, the sleek walls of my core clenching tight around you, my body enveloping you while you reel under the force of your pleasure, smiling softly as your release spills down my thighs, strangely comforted by the rhythmic draw and swallow of your throat*

Vishous: -as my breathing gets back to normal my pulls slow down to a steady draw, after a few more pulls I extract my fangs, licking the wounds shut, nuzzling your neck while we both find ourselves relaxed and in each other arms-

Jodi: *cups your face in my small hands, looking intently into your eyes* I love you, Vishous.  My warrior...my hellren... my reason for breathing. *touches my lips gently to yours*

Vishous: -my hands on your waist as I return the gentle kiss then whispers against your lips- I love you too, Jodi. You're my shellan and I will live just to hold you in my arms and protect you

Jodi: *smiles and brushes a damp lock of hair from your eyes, pulling my hands back to cover yours, thumb lightly caressing your thick wrist, involuntarily licking my lips at the feel of your pulse under my fingers*

Vishous: -my lips curl into a smile- You want a drink, leelan?

Jodi: *looks away blushing furiously* I... fuck.. I'm sorry, nallum. I don't understand it.

Vishous: -tilts your head up to look at me- You are mated to a vampire, what did you expect would happen -my fangs elongate to their fullest and I lift my wrist to my lips- just don't take too much -I bite my wrist and then I bring it to your lips- I mean it

Jodi: *nods and grasps your arm, closing my lips over your wrist, my eyes fixed on yours as I draw deeply from the twin punctures*

Vishous: -a shiver rips through me because this was amazing, I was feeding you, caresses your cheek- Don't take too much, a pint of blood and you'll get sick -and that was without saying what would vampire blood do-

Jodi: *swallows mouthful after greedy mouthful,  grudgingly breaking the seal of my lips with a whimper, tongue lapping slowly over the wounds before hugging your arm to my chest, watching you from beneath the thick fringe of my eyelashes* Thank you.

Vishous: -untangles my arm from you to lick my wounds shut- Anything for you, leelan

No comments:

Post a Comment