Monday, January 23, 2012

Trying Not to Love You: Behind Closed Doors


Jodi
*we'd just made it home before sun up, our need for one another forcing us to stop more than once on the drive back to the compound, finally pulling into the drive and falling out of my truck in a frenzy, our lips fused as you carried me through the door of the pit, stalking down the hall to our room and all but throwing me onto our mated bed, barely getting your leathers down before sinking into me once more, we'd stayed that way for hours, losing count of the number of times I'd come apart in your arms, getting precious little rest in the moments before you reached for me again, both exhausted but too long denied the other's touch to give in to the pull of sleep, my body aching but never turning you away as you sought to ease the ravenous need to be inside of me, stirring awake in a twist of powerful limbs and sweat-drenched sheets, my eyes roaming over the lines and angles of your body to the rigid arousal jutting up from your hips, your body desiring me even in the clutches of restless sleep, I climbed on top of you, clenching my teeth and easing myself on to your length, sore tender flesh stretching to take you in as I leaned in to bring my mouth to yours, silencing my quiet moan with your lips, feeling you stir beneath me as I take your full length to the hilt, weakened muscles tightening around you, my eyes flash up to your face at the sound of your muffled groan, pausing a moment to brush my lips over the dark circles beneath your eyes, exhaustion evident in the lines of your face while I trail kisses down to your mouth, licking at a lengthened fang dimpling your lip before I start to move, my breath escaping in a quiet hiss as I rise up and slide downward, my own appetite for your touch undeterred by fatigue as I begin my slow ride*

Vishous
-my body reacting to your touch while my mind slowly gets in the program with  what was doing, images of the joining of our bodies crashing down at once, I had taken my female over and over again with the hunger that had been building up for days, meeting her need with my own, my nostrils flaring when I catch the scent of your arousal and that sweetness that was my shellan, my eyes then flare open to pin  you with a smoldering look, a low growl falls from my lips when my hand runs up the side of your body to your inked skin and I started to move with you to make the dreams that had tormented me in the few hours of sleep come true-

Jodi
*mouth curving into a smile as your large palm spans my back to hold me in place, I braced my hands on your chest to steady my body above you as my hips move over yours, thighs trembling from long hours of satisfying your need to erase any trace of the male who'd touched me, diamond eyes blazing fierce possession while you'd taken me over and over...and I had been more than willing to sate the primal urge to claim what was yours as I was now, the slow descent filling me with your hardened flesh*

Vishous
-the gradual fall of your body driving me insane but for once after last night I let you have it your way, my hips pushing until I'm buried to the hilt slowly gyrating once I'm buried deep inside you and I lean in to whisper against your lips- Fuck, shellan mine -my heavy palms fall on your ass giving you a squeeze and I start to move again, my motion eliciting a low guttural moan, the dark spices of my bond bathe your body once again, the possession never leaving my eyes-

Jodi
 *whimpered sobs drip from my lips with every fall of my body on yours, tangled waves the color of bitter chocolate cascading over my shoulders to stick to skin glistening with sweat, the bright moonlight streaming in through the windows to shine on illuminate skin covered in faint bruises and delicate bites borne of your violent passion, closing the distance between our mouths in an urgent kiss, my arms shaking with effort as they slide around your neck, pulling me down to cover you with wet curves, my back arching and flexing as I seek to quench our voracious craving for one another*

Vishous
-my hand moves to cup the back of your neck to hold you to me while we both stake our claim over the other with the urgent kiss, muscles bunching and relaxing with every thrust, your sweat-slicked body slowly sliding against mine as we move as one to reach the pleasure together, our bodies pressed close to one another and not wanting any kind of space between us-

Jodi
Nallum... *breathlessly whispering between eager kisses, my mouth traced a path to your throat, swollen lips prickled by stubbled skin that marked the passage of time spent in our mated bed, briefly wondering if it was even possible for me to come again, reason giving way to lust as I rolled my body over yours, teeth sinking into the soft flesh of your earlobe when I'm shattered on another violent tide of ecstasy, the smooth undulations of my hips faltering while I'm rocked by wave after wave of explosive pleasure*

Vishous
-returning each and every stroke of your tongue on mine, a shiver rolls through me when you pull back to tease my throbbing elongated fang, head tilted to the side to give you better access while you thrash and writhe on top of me, hours and hours of being together had our bodies almost synchronized to what the other felt and what we both needed, my body confirming this when I roar your name while my release shoots out of me, filling you with each jerk of my hips, your name, both our moans and groans echoing off the walls and drifting through the night and seclusion of our room-

Jodi
*incapable of drawing enough breath to speak, I collapse on top of you nearly paralyzed from exertion, chest heaving pulling your scent into my lungs, covering me with the perfume of your bond inside and out, feeling deliciously used, my body weakened from long hours of being sustained on nothing but your touch, my face pressed to your throat as the last tremors of carnal pleasure give way to hazy euphoria*

Vishous
-tremors run down both your body and mine my hands slowly raise to wrap around you in an attempt to have you melt and mold to my body, wanting fuck to craw in your skin and claim permanent residence there, settling comfortable with the aftershocks of release satisfied in every fucking way possible... at least for now, my hands gently glide over your back in a tender caress while I let you bask in the haze of the moment-

Jodi
 *smiles lazily at the soothing stroke of your hand and tucks my head under your chin, my hair plastered to your chest in damp tendrils of dark silk, nearly purring with contentment* I may never walk again.

Vishous
-a husky chuckle  escapes my lips, leaning in to kiss the top of your head- Is that a bad thing, leelan? -closing my eyes for a moment, feeling the way your body is against mine knowing we'll eventually have to move to the bathroom but hell there was going to be so much more going on later, that made me smirk-

Jodi
Only if I ever want to get out of bed. *laughs quietly, my body humming in the aftermath of our union, finally at peace after the weeks apart, silently praying the distance between us was over* Fuck, I love you, Vishous.

Vishous
-another chuckle and I look down at you with the same smirk, eyes glinting with mischief but also that love and devotion that I had only felt for you, no one in my life had ever affected me this way and I'd like to keep it that way- I love you too, leelan -I tilt your head up to kiss you soft but deeply-

Jodi
*exhales on a soft sigh, my lips moving with yours as I use the last reserves of my strength to reach up and thread my fingers through your hair, smoothing the tousled locks*

Vishous
-purring softly at the tender caress of your fingers in my hair, tilting my head almost instinctively to lean into your touch while we share a kiss that steals our breath away, then pulling back to let you collapse on top of me once again- Need to recharge, leelan?

Jodi
 *smiles softly at the rumbling purr, twisting the ends of your hair around my fingertips* Recharge? *chuckles* That's an understatement. I think if I tried to stand, I'd melt into a puddle on the floor.

Vishous
-shivering slightly at the caress, opening my eyes slowly to look into yours- Umm we could prove that theory or have some food sent in or just lay here until -thinks- well until I fuck you again -fangy smirk-

Jodi
*laughs and shifts higher on your chest, breath escaping on a hiss as the friction against my heated flesh sends a jolt of pleasure of my spine* In that case, I think food is a fantastic idea. I'm in no hurry to get cleaned up, though.

Vishous
-biting my lip when you move, already the need to take you building up but stopping myself to give you a breather... for a moment- Good, because that wouldn't be wise-another fangy smirk I reach over to the nightstand to call for Fritz, while it rings I look at you- what do you want? I mean, besides Gatorade

Jodi
*thinks for a moment, chuckling as my stomach answers for me with a loud growl* Steak. I want a rare steak. *wrinkles my nose* That's an odd thing to want in the middle of the night.

Vishous
-cocks a brow at the request, chuckling slightly- Raw? A bit ravenous, leelan, don't you think? -my voice and my grin not showing its usual lines of worry, carefree for the moment just mentioning a few things for Fritz to get us, my stomach now growling too and I laugh-

Jodi
*scowls* Rare, not raw. Although if that's too much trouble, I could just eat you... *grins wickedly and bites at your earlobe, tugging gently, doing my best imitation of your growl*

Vishous
-laughs- Raw - rare, same -chuckles as I hang up with the buffet ordered to the doggen knowing we'll have some time, when your teeth play with my earlobe I growl, the sound overpowering yours and my cock hardening inside you.. holy fuck, it was like I was in the middle of my female's needing- that sounds damn good

Jodi
It's not the same. I like it warm and bloody, not still mooing. *grins and gives you a sharp bite, nibbling my way down your neck and brushing my lips over your vein, brows knitted as I'm taken with the urge to sink my teeth into your throat*

Vishous
-my mind was in such a state right now that I didn't notice the slight change in the intonation of your voice that I would've caught any other day- Umm food is on its way -I look into your eyes for a moment, yet again feeling the soft touch under my eyes so I chuckle- What?

Jodi
You look tired, hellren mine. *chuckles* I suppose we haven't slept much. Maybe we should skip the food and let you rest.

Vishous
-cocks a brow, amusement tinging my expression- Really? -your stomach growling answers my question and I laugh- I'll live, shellan mine. Wouldn't be the first time I stay up for a long time -gyrating my hips beneath you with a smirk on my face- besides I have a good reason to stay up

Jodi
Fuck..me... *pants softly, my heart racing at the roll of your hips* And what's your good reason, Vishous? *instinctively dropping my lips back to your throat, licking over your pulse with slow drags of my tongue*

Vishous
-my lips part to give way to the ivory points of my fangs and I suppress a groan when your tongue runs over my skin, after swallowing hard and regaining my voice I say- I have my female in my arms and I want to fuck her senseless, is that reason enough?

Jodi
In that case, maybe we need to make the most of the time until our meal arrives. *grins, nipping your throat and lapping at the reddening welts before easing off of you and rolling onto my stomach in a rustle of silk sheets to look up at you with dreamy eyes, the sloping curve of my back glistening with a fine sheen of sweat in the dim light of our mated room*

Vishous
-a slow smirk curls my lips, fangs still fully elongated as I turn on my side to let my eyes roam over your slender body, curves glistening with the thin sheet of sweat covering your skin, my hand moves to push aside the mane of your hair before I lean in to brush a soft kiss over your shoulder while my hand glides down your back to your ass- Define, make the most of it

Jodi
*flashes you a seductive smile, loose limbs shifting into a feline stretch under your palm as your mouth skims over my shoulder, even after the dozens of times you'd had me in the past days, the fleeting touch of your lips was all it took for my thighs to tense in wanton anticipation* I mean... *leans close, my eyes searching yours as I whisper against your lips* ...lock the door, Vishous. #DoNotDisturb

No comments:

Post a Comment