Saturday, March 24, 2012

Blood of Our Blood



Jodi
*kisses my way up your neck, whispering in a sing song voice* Nallum... You can't sleep your birthday away... *grins at your groaned complaint* Nallum... wake up... *bites down on your shoulder*

Vishous
-groans softly and tries to turn to the side, yawning loudly and mumbling incoherently-

Jodi
*laughs and pushes you onto your stomach scrambling to climb on your back, licking over the scarred letters spelling my name*

Vishous
-shivering when I feel the soft long drags of your tongue on my back- umm -my voice muffled against the pillow- morning leelan

Jodi
*chuckles, nipping my way up your spine to your nape, leaning over to tug at your ear with my teeth* Happy birthday, my warrior.

Vishous
-groans, this time the sound falling from my lips for a whole other reason- Umm thank you, leelan mine

Jodi
*grins at the sound* I have special plans for us today. *bites kisses over your broad shoulders, feeling the muscle bunch under my lips*

Vishous
-my muscles tense and relax under your touch- plans? Plans like what?

Jodi
I've been busy, hellren mine. *smiles nervously* At the penthouse.

Vishous
-perks at that, slowly I look over my shoulder at you with a dark devious grin- Really?

Jodi
*bites at my lip and nods* I had to go set up something...

Vishous
-turns a little more to look at you, my smirk so wide my fangs show and glint in whatever little light there was in the room- Now you have me all curious, shellan mine

Jodi
*grins* That's a good thing, right? *slides off of you to sit beside you on the bed, hugging my knees to my chest*

Vishous
-finally I roll on my back and look at you with heavy-lidded gaze- Umm of course you did good, the penthouse is as much yours as it is mine, true -sits up and wraps an arm around you-

Jodi
*takes a deep breath* Then let's go get Sahv to Marissa and you and I will go home. *smiles softly*


Vishous
 -kissing the top of your head- You're good with leaving Sahv with her? -my tone teasing, kissing and nipping your shoulder-

Jodi
*wrinkles my nose* Not really but she begged. I think she's using him as Butch bait. Sort of "it didn't kill Jodi..." *sighs at the bite, the little sting stirring the first twinge of desire in me* Vishous, if you start that we won't leave and today is special.

Vishous
-licks the spot I bit- Ummm I'm sorry -crooked grin- well I'm not really sorry, I'll just have to wait -chuckles some- the cop will be on board with that soon -Sure he will…-

Jodi
*smiles smugly* I think I'll be the favorite excuse for the shellans for awhile. *takes your hand, playing with your gloved fingers* Besides, after tonight, we won't be leaving Sahv often.

Vishous
-laughs- Most likely, I'm sure the brothers will give me the death glare -I lace our fingers together and give you a soft grin- really? Means we're stuck at home? -perks some- you won't be able to go to work

Jodi
*narrows eyes playfully* I will work again, Vishous. But we won't be stuck at home. *scrunches my face* I don't like being away from him or leaving him with anyone unless we really have to. *tugs on your hand as a low cry carries through the monitor on the nightstand* Come on. That's our cue.

Vishous
-narrows eyes- Why would you dance again? -kissing your forehead- I know, the idea is not appealing -chuckles, I take your hand and walk out of the room heading to our little monster's room-

Jodi
I miss working, Vishous. I can't hide at the pit every night while you're on patrol, I'll go insane. *smiles softly and pulls you down to brush a kiss to your jaw as we cross into the nursery, greeted with a piercing squeal*

Vishous
-heaving a sigh- Ok, leelan -trying to shake off the thought of my shellan going out there again, not to mention we have our young- looks like someone's mad -half grinning while we walk to the crib-

Jodi
*beams a smile at our furious young, chubby cheeks puffed and red, tiny hands balled into fists and flailing wildly* That's an understatement. *leans over the side to lift him from the crib, tugging my top down and guiding him to my chest, laughing as he instantly settles to eat*
Vishous
-I settle next to you against the crib seeing him latch on and feed like there's no tomorrow, my smile becomes warmer and smaller- At least he's happy now -I turn to look up at you, looking into your eyes-

Jodi
*smiles and touches my lips to yours, smiling at our son’s annoyed squeak at being squished between us, signaling he was through with his snack. I stand back and fix my shirt, holding Sahv out to you* Get the little monster changed and I'll get dressed and tell Marissa we're leaving?

Vishous
-I take Sahv and kiss you softly, after burping him I take him to the changing table, gently setting my son down and trying to imitate what I’d watched you do so many times, taking off the onesie first- Sounds good to me.

Jodi
*smiles watching you struggle to be gentle with our wiggling newborn* Be right back. *steps close to give your ass a swat, hurrying out to find Marissa before dressing myself*

Vishous
-growls playfully when I look over my shoulder at you- I don't know what to say -chuckles, I turn back to the squirming young and my brows knit in concentration as I take off the diaper wrinkling my nose when I see the... well what else could there be, wincing I grab Sahv's little legs and hold them up as I clean him with the wipes-

Jodi
*knocks on Butch's door, informing a beaming Marissa that Sahv was now in her care, ducking into our room and crossing my fingers as I pull my leathers and a royal blue corset from the closet and shimmy into them, cinching the laces tight and knotting them, fishing my steel heeled boots from beneath the hanging close and slipping them on, zipping them up and running my fingers through my hair, taking the few extra minutes to line my eyes with kohl and paint my lips a pale pink, going myself a once over in the mirror before walking back down the hall to the nursery, leaning against the door frame* Need any help?

Vishous
-after a battle in which Sahv almost won, I was half way through putting back on his new clean diaper when I hear your voice, I barely turn my head to the side and say- no I'm... -I trail off and do a double take... Holy.fuck.... My jaw slacks open and I pick Sahv up so I can turn to get the full frontal view of your body, my diamond eyes blazing with fiery need while I growl low, barely feeling Sahv squirm in my arms as I eat you alive with just a look-

Jodi
*worries at my lip, the curves I'd gained from the pregnancy were making me edgy as you looked me over, smoothing the corset over the flare of my hips as I slowly step closer, turning to give you the full show* Well?

Vishous
-swallowing hard while my eyes run over your exquisite form- Umm so how am I supposed to wait until we're at the Penthouse? -Sahv pats my cheek and I once again hold back on pouncing on you, my lips curl into a dark smirk- Is Marissa ready?

Jodi
*smiles wide, some of my nervousness fading with your words* Ready and waiting. She just about leapt off of the bed when I told her. *holds my hands out for our young* Want me to take him to her so you can get changed, papa?

Vishous
-I walk over to you and hand over Sahv before I cup the back of your neck and kiss you hard, when I pull back you're left breathless and flushed, whispering huskily- You sure I need to get dressed?

Jodi
*shocked at the urgency of the kiss, licking my lips where your taste still lingers* No...wait, I... Yes...yes, you have to get dressed. But not for long. *my heart pounded under the satin of the corset, remembering what waited at the penthouse* Just hurry. *turns and all but runs down the hall before my desire destroyed all my plans for our night*

Vishous
-slowly I straighten to my full height and watch you run to Butch's room, my tongue slowly sweeps over my lips then it ends up on my fang- Ummm -I turn back and make my way to our room, I quickly turn and walk to our closet going for my usual leathers and wife beater, adding the shitkickers and just for the hell of it I slip on two daggers, my favorite and one that I've been working on for you then I head out of the room and wait for you-

Jodi
*leaves Sahv in Marissa's waiting arms with a pang of guilt and her words of reassurance, her eyes carefully studying my clothes but saying nothing as I bend down to kiss our young's hand, tearing myself away to step out into the hall, my heart skipping a beat at the sight of you, even after all this time* Shall we, nallum? *smiles brightly*

Vishous
-slowly my head turns to watch you walk towards me, the loud clacking of your heels resonates through the halls, my nostrils flare at the sight of my shellan in that tight corset accentuating her figure just right- Umm we shall -I cover your hand with mine then I try not to think too much on the way my female looks, an impossible task since I have her right here, I half drag you out of the Pit, being paranoid enough to pull up the mhis until we're both safe in your truck-

Jodi
Nallum? *my brows draw in confusion as I climb into the passenger seat of the beast and watch you lumber into the driver's side and shut the door, the cab sinking under your sheer mass* What on earth has gotten into you?

Vishous
-I put the key in the ignition and hear the roar of the beast as I turn the engine on, the truck skids as I turn it around and head out of the compound- What are you talking about? -my lips curl into a dark smirk, raw and animal in its nature, lust rolling off me in waves as I try to see through the haze that held me captive-

Jodi
*quirks a brow and turns to look at you, my eyes going wide as recognition dawns...studying every line and angle, every cut curve of muscle and sinew tensed as if to attack...oh, hell. This was a Vishous I hadn't seen in so long… I'd chalked it up to my new body, carrying our young had stolen my lithe frame and replaced it with generous swells and curves, soft where I'd been hard, the heat in glowing in your brilliant diamonds making me shift uncomfortably in my seat, intimate flesh soaking and suddenly very aware of the tight seam of my leathers, my voice lowers, thick with desire* Is there something on your mind, Vishous?

Vishous
-a low sultry chuckle falls from my lips as I make a turn, in my mind I'm counting the blocks until we finally reach our destination... The Penthouse. It felt like it had been a lifetime ago since we've been there and just the sexual promise in your eyes, your clothes, and your words were enough to have me shifting in my seat as my length hardened at the images my mind conjured up... Another turn, 15 blocks- Yes, leelan, and you star in all of those dirty thoughts -my lips pulled back over my throbbing fangs, finding it impossible to close my mouth completely-

Jodi
*laughs huskily, turning and leaning over the console to lick at the shell of your ear, my leathers cutting deliciously into my cleft as I move* How dirty, my warrior? *bites down sharply on your earlobe* Tell me.

Vishous
-my breathing hitches and I hiss at the sting your bite brings, not only that but the leathers were now a painful pressure for my throbbing length, I rearrange myself and tell myself not to swerve off the road or run someone over, other than that anything was game, whatever I could do to get to the damn Penthouse... 9 blocks... I lick over one of my fangs- I want to see every inch of the penthouse put to good use

Jodi
First things first, Vishous. There's something I want to do... *lifts my fingers to your face, unable to resist the tease I trace the line of your jaw and move downward, past the column of your throat and following the lines of your chest to your leathers, slipping my hand inside, grinning at the little room left afforded by your swollen arousal* Can you wait just a little while, nallum?

Vishous
-white-knuckled grip on the steering wheel while your fingers run over my skin, swallowing hard as your touch feels like it's searing my skin, burning me from the inside out, my cock twitching inside the leathers... When your fingers dip inside, almost touching me but not quite, shiiiit, my voice strained- Depends on how long, for what and what are the benefits of waiting

Jodi
As long as it takes, Vishous. *the hard edge seeps into my words, the domme surfacing after being dormant for so long, my voice turning dark and smoky like tinted glass* For what and the benefits aren't your concern. Isn't it enough to want to please me?

Vishous
-and just like that, the tables had turned, my smirk grew wider and my cock twitched again, fully on board with this new plan... the tease would now be on a dangerous field in which the loser received the ultimate punishment which had yet to be named- Umm yes -I gave you a sideways glance, making sure you see the diamond glinting in the dark- mistress

Jodi
Very good, Vishous. *my hand slides lower, roughly grabbing your heavy length, moving close to bite at your shoulder, thighs aching with the intense need to have you inside me but refusing to let you have the upper hand...not yet* Since you're doing well so far, Vishous, I'll tell you this much... *raising my lips to your ear, I lick at your earlobe* It's going to hurt.

Vishous
-One.More.Fucking.Block... dammit, since when was the Penthouse so far away from the compound? Had it always been this far away? I bit back a groan when your hand wrapped around my throbbing length, your breath brushing over my flushed skin... fuck.. Lights flashed around us as we zoomed through traffic, going over every speed limit and using my gifts to make the stinking cops go away. And then... you had to tease me with my favorite perversion... I couldn't help it this time, a low growl fell from my lips as I make the last turn, finally I park at my spot in the roofed parking lot-

Jodi
*grins evilly as your jaw tightens with your mounting frustration, wondering absently if we'd make it to the penthouse at all but, we had to. There was so much more to tonight than you were thinking...so much more than the blood and lust that we steeped ourselves in when we came here, to our second home, a communion of sorts and we were here now in that same light, one more merging of flesh and soul, lifting my eyes to yours as the truck slams to a halt, all but jumping from the cab before you can get hold of me, my boots cracking loudly on the concrete as I beelined for the elevator bay*

Vishous
-growls in frustration, the animal need in me making me slow enough for you to escape my grasp as soon as the enormous SUV came to a screeching halt, I barely make the conscious move of turning off the engine and locking it once I'm out... I watch you from afar almost running away from me, my lips curling into that dark smirk you knew so well so I picked up the pace, I barely contained myself as I stood behind you waiting for the elevator.. my massive erection rests against your smaller back as I lean in to inhale your scent-

Jodi
Patience, Vishous... *I couldn't help but flash a smug smile over my shoulder at you as you stood flush against me, chancing to reach behind me for your hand, tucking it between my thighs as the elevator doors open and I dart inside, huddling in a corner to keep you in my sights, worrying at my lip now that we're so close, calming myself by counting the floors as they tick by on the wall display*

Vishous
-growls again, beyond caring if anyone saw us, as soon as I stepped inside the confines of the elevator I stalked towards you- I don't think patience is enough tonight, leelan -my eyes roam over your body, your corset calling to me like nothing else, my body humming with the lust that rolled off me in waves, cornering you against one of the walls- and you've been such a tease -my tongue sweeps over my throbbing fangs as I lean in closer to you-

Jodi
*my eyes wide, twinkling with mischief as you loomed over me, shrinking back against the far wall against the urge to rip your leathers off right here and be damned with my plans* Not a tease, hellren mine. I'm building up the anticipation. It will make the act so much sweeter, don't you think? *my gaze is caught watching the tip of your tongue glide over gleaming ivory, wanting them in my throat, in my thigh...needing it so badly I could already feel it as I'm hit with a pang of desire so strong it makes my legs buckle, catching myself on the handrails spanning the car*

Vishous
-when your legs buckle under you, I'm right there... my body pressed against yours to hold you up and so you can once again feel my length against your belly, my voice strained and husky- I'm sure it will be as sweet as it could ever be -leans in to growl against your ear- but I'm close to losing it, leelan -nibbling your earlobe, making sure my fang slightly digs into your skin, then I let my tongue soothe the sting in one long slow sweep-

Jodi
*swallows hard to stop the whimper before it leaves my lips, finding myself trapped between the wall and a hard... well... I squeezed my eyes shut, the voice in my head raising its mantra to a thunderous chant... you WILL NOT jump your hellren...you WILL NOT jump your hellren...The elevator stops and the doors slide open with a quiet whoosh* Vishous? The doors...

Vishous
-the incessant beeping coming from behind me that announced each floor stopped and I just couldn't bring myself to turn around, not yet... I pull back long enough to look down at you, my diamond eyes blazing, like laser beams zoned in your face, fangs fully extended which made it impossible for me to close my mouth, my bonding scent filled the air the more I thought about owning you in every way possible- Umm so  the doors -the doors start to close but I keep the doors open with my will- I should move -slowly, reluctantly, I step away from you, my voice raw- you’d better run or I will end up fucking you here and now

Jodi
*your scent covered me in a thick cloud of erotic spice, saturating the satin bindings of my corset and seeping into my leathers to coat my skin, licking my lips as my eyes locked on yours...holy hell...heaving a sigh of relief or disappointment, I wasn't sure which but, as soon as you moved, I sprinted from the elevator and down the hall to the door of our penthouse, fumbling with my key and shoving the door open*

Vishous
-another low growl falls from my lips watching you run to the door, the heels clicking on the marble of the floor, I take a deep breath to try and give us the time we need then I run after you... It was getting harder and harder to resist the temptation that was my shellan.. breathing hard I step inside the Penthouse and close the door behind me, slowly turning to look at you... my eyes following the shadows in the dark-

Jodi
*panting softly from the race to the door, I take a deep breath and flip the light switch, the dim light reflecting off sliders and  filling the room to illuminate our new home, biting my lip nervously, I make sure that the arrangements I'd made had been seen to, my eyes seeking out the little table next to the rack, smiling nervously and reaches for your gloved hand, pulling you toward the rarely used bedroom* There's something I want you to see.

Vishous
-I close my hand around yours and walk after you, taking a deep breath before I finally speak- I thought being here was my present -fangy smirk- there's more? -my face showing my amusement-

Jodi
I told you I don't like leaving Sahv behind. *steps over the threshold into the bedroom, the sparse furniture shifted in the massive space to allow for a dividing wall, its door slightly opened* Now we don't have to. *leads you through the bedroom and pulls open the new door, the added room still smelling faintly of fresh paint. Flipping the light switch, a soft glow cast on the nursery, wrought iron crib perched against the wall, standing guard over the rocker and changing table, ebony walls now broken with lined rows of vibrantly colored toys*

Vishous
-I chuckle as I watch the new addition, never in my life would I have imagined that my Penthouse would turn into a family home with a kink side that was for mom and pop to know and the young, god forbid, never to know or even care.. I pull you into my arms, your back pressed to my chest as I stare at the crib then my eyes shift to the wall- This is going to be a challenge -chuckles and nuzzles your neck-

Jodi
Challenge? *knits brows, worried that you aren't happy with the changes* Why would it be a challenge?

Vishous
-nips your neck and leans in to whisper against your ear- It's going to be a challenge to keep quiet with all these new toys around and we have to if the young is here -fangy smirk-

Jodi
*grins and sinks back into your arms* I thought of that already, my warrior. The nursery is soundproofed as long as the door is closed. The monitors are hard-wired and feed into the control panel above the bar. We can hear him but he won't hear us.

Vishous
-purrs against your neck, all your tech talk was my kind of dirty talk- Umm keep talking like that and I'm going to lose my shit again

Jodi
Again? *chuckles as the vibration tickles my throat* You haven't lost it yet. Do you like it all? Really?

Vishous
-bites your neck a little harder- Umm my self control is slipping and that for me is losing shit -fangy smirk- Yes I think it's perfect, leelan

Jodi
*squeals at the pain, more than a little pleased at the reaction I was getting from you* Then what do you say we christen our home away from home, Vishous?

Vishous
-letting my tongue sweep over the spot I just bit- Umm sounds good, leelan -kissing your neck- where should we start?

Jodi
Back to the rack, my warrior. I have something special for you first. *grins and pulls out of your arms, spinning on my heel and sauntering into the living room, rounding the giant leather sectional, stopping at the table next to the rack, carefully scanning to make sure nothing had been forgotten*

Vishous
Oh..? -my eyes follow your form, the look brilliant and full of lust, I let out a ragged breath before I follow you, watching you closely while you get "reacquainted" with your toys... our toys- When do I get my present?

Jodi
*my back still to you, I run my fingers over the table's contents, a soft smile playing on my lips at the memories they bore with them, standing aside so that you can see the black lacquer box and sterling bowl from our mating ritual, already filled with the salted water, laid beside a gleaming dagger* He'll be a week old at midnight, Vishous. I think it's time you wore his name as well as mine.

Vishous
-I stopped dead in my tracks when I see the objects laid there on the table, our mating ceremony coming back to me in a rush, I was back on my knees feeling the blade cut my skin with every precise slash my brothers made to mark me permanently with my shellan's name.. swallowing hard I beam a smile and nod- I think it's perfect, leelan -I step closer to you, my form towering over yours and as I look down into your eyes I whisper- this is perfect

Jodi
*stands on my toes to close the space between our lips in a passionate kiss, arms instantly sliding around your neck to pull you closer, leather creaking against leather as my curves mold to your body*

Vishous
-I wrap my arms around you to pull you as close as possible to me, your body molding to mine as if we had just completed the puzzle, two pieces united as one while our lips fuse together in a passionate kiss, tongue stroking yours-

Jodi
*mind warring with body, I manage to work an arm between us, shoving myself back before we get too lost in each other, blinking a bit surprised at the difficulty in making myself move, panting as I look up at you* Soon, nallum... *takes a calming breath, every nerve screaming at me to launch myself back into your arms* First, take off your shirt.

Vishous
-both our breathing coming in hard pants as if we had been running, and this was one hell of a long marathon, my lips curl into a smirk and I nod- Yeah yeah -chuckles, I take a step back and take off my shirt then the thought tugs my lips into an amused grin- umm you know you're going to have to actually cut me, true

Jodi
*lifts a brow, taking every ounce of my focus not to eat you alive as the hardness slips back into my voice, picking up the dagger and lifting it to your chest, letting its tip dimple the skin beneath the scarred J* I think I can manage, Vishous. I did quite well once before, if you'll recall.

Vishous
-and the playful smirk was back on my face, the mistress came out to play once again, this could be interesting- Barely, it was so long ago -I knew I would pay for that but I was more than willing to get what I deserve- now how should we do this and will you do it in the Old Language or English?

Jodi
*narrows eyes, letting the blade dig a little deeper* Don't fool with me, Vishous or I'll carve my initials into your ass. In the Old Language. *nods* I've been practicing.

Vishous
-smirks, still amused as hell- I'm not, just stating the facts -holding back the hiss at the sting- Umm sounds good -cocks head to the side- shall I kneel before you?

Jodi
Then take this as a fact, Vishous. *touches the tip of the blade beneath your chin* You're going to get on your knees at my feet and I'm going to cut our son's name into your back so that the world will see who owns you. *pulls back and turns the dagger in my palm, getting used to its weight* And when I am done, I'm going to chain you to that wall and make damned sure you don't forget this time.

Vishous
-my cock twitched inside my leathers as if fully on board with that one, the smirk still on my face as I look down into your eyes, when you pull back I'm still looking at you and I take a moment before kneeling down in front of you, feeling a little too smartass-y for my own good I look up at you- Ummm so it seems the fun won't stop here

Jodi
*glares down, half-tempted to reach for one of the other toys first, shaking it off with a promise of "soon" and trying to remember the sanctity of this moment, the meaning for it all... our love...our son...our family, taking a deep breath to steady my hand, I bring the dagger just below the first letter of my name and carefully cut an S in the Old Language*

Vishous
-all joking aside I let my head hang between my shoulders and close my eyes, the dagger digging into my skin and I mentally follow the swipe of the cuts, my lips curl into a smile at the perfectly executed S-

Jodi
*brows knitted in concentration, not wanting to fuck this up, I pull the blade back to study my work for a moment before leaning in to begin the A, hating that I have to slow down  to cut the smaller angles but wanting you to be proud of me. Finally satisfied, I move the dagger over and begin the H, barely uttering a whisper* Are you okay, nallum?

Vishous
-still smiling wide I give you a curt nod- More than ok, leelan, do your thing, I'm  good -my voice strong and firm while I feel each precise cut, sure that it will be perfect as anything else you ever do, the coppery scent of my blood filling the air-

Jodi
*tongue thrust between my lips as I begin the V, painstakingly carving the tiny lines into the smooth skin of your back, torn between hating that I was causing you pain and beaming with pride that you would wear our young's name, my hands becoming more sure as they move along, trying not to think about the blood pouring down your back to puddle on the marble floor...A...G...E... stepping back and swallowing hard, I reach for the bowl of salt water, teeth gritted as I tilt it over your back, rinsing the blood away and setting the cuts permanently*

Vishous
-the entire time you were carving Sahv's name I had my eyes closed, smiling and picturing you with our son in your arms, the light in your eyes when he beamed up at you, our young one so in love with his mahmen and it just made my heart swell, but to me this was different, this was personal.. this was us... when I felt the water down my back I straightened out and bit my lip to keep from hissing, the salt sealing the wounds to permanently mark my skin... now my back bore your and our son's name.. and I couldn't be happier-

Jodi
*wincing as you tense beneath the briny flow, I lean over you to pick up a folded bit of cloth from beneath the box, unfurling the faded pastel stripes of Sahv's hospital blanket and carefully blotting the blood from the fresh wounds, dabbing as gently as I can and folding it back up, laying it in the box with the silk cloth from our mating and closing the lid* It's done.

Vishous
-my chest puffs up again, never had I felt like this, so much pride in both my shellan and my son, in what she had done for me and my young, for us... Finally, I open my eyes and look over my shoulder at you, my grin could not be bigger, my fangs dimpling my lip- Perfect, leelan

Jodi
*breathes a relieved sigh* I think I'd rather have another young than do that again.  *laughs softly, gingerly running my fingers over our young's name, stepping around to kneel in front of you, my eyes finding yours with a brilliant smile* I love you, Vishous.

Vishous
-chuckles- Isn't that the plan? -smirks, watching you move and kneel before me, my heart melting at the blinding smile with which you look at me- I love you too, shellan mine -I cup your face and lean in to brush my lips over yours in a tender kiss-

Jodi
*traces the seam of your lips with my tongue, breaking away with a grin at the mention of more young* It is indeed, my warrior. Your poor back. *of their own accord, my eyes fall to drift over the cut muscle of your chest, the days without your skin against mine weighing heavily on my body and my heart, brows knitted, divided between the intimacy of the moment and raw hunger for your touch*

Vishous
-when you pull back I find myself relishing in the sweet taste of yours, my tongue slowly sweeping over my full lower lip.. just where you tongue last touched- Ummm -my brow raises slightly once I get a glimpse of your face, knowing that look all too well, but also knowing that there's something that won't allow you to just break free, stopping you for a moment to consider something... I wasn't all too happy for that, I wanted you to do what you wanted and do it now, let the hunger take us for a wild ride- something on your mind, shellan mine?

Jodi
*my mind was already gauging my next move even as my body started upward, standing to toe off my boots and peel the leathers down my thighs, the bare skin of my sex wet and glistening beneath the blue satin trappings of the corset, too long..it had been too long...with a coordinated shove, my hands planted on your shoulders and slammed you back onto the midnight floor under my weight* Just you, hellren mine. Always you.

Vishous
-my gaze follows your moves and I couldn't for the life of me think of any reason to take my eyes off of you, then you took off your leathers and the scent of your arousal hit me at once, that more than your shove had me staggering back, lips curling to expose my fangs to you in that dark sadistic smile- Good, leelan -letting my eyes roam over your curves- very good

Jodi
*flashing a smile, I drop to my knees and prowl up your body, fingers deftly opening the button of your leathers and jerking them down your legs, splitting my thighs over your hips and pinning you with a smoldering look, coffee colored eyes blazing desire as I drop my lips to yours...so close but not touching...* I want to make use of every inch of this penthouse, Vishous. *my hand trailing down to fist the arousal jutting up from your hips, not giving you a chance to answer as I let my body fall on yours in a collision of eager flesh*

Vishous
-groans, my hands slide over your body as your hips slam down to take me all in, fuck... Your walls gloved me in silk heat and we barely gave ourselves time to adjust, once you slam against me we started to move against one another, I lifted my hips while you slide down on me, each move impaled you and pushed us closer and closer to release, my tongue flicks and strokes yours, drowning the sounds of ecstasy in the heat of the kiss-

Jodi
*riding you hard, answering my soul's demand for you with the collision of our bodies, falling over you, the thick curtain of my hair blanketing your face and shoulders as I devour your lips, a hand shooting out to brace against the leg of the rack, leveraging the wet slide of my hips on yours, pushing faster...harder...needing all of you that you would give to break down the wall the past days had built between us*

Vishous
-growling I answer every one of your moves, hips lifting as you slam back against me, my hands sliding down to your hips in an attempt to help you with your savage assault, slamming you down against me, doing all I can to have you, just you, to make this carnal union bring us back together somehow-

Jodi
*my tongue tangling with yours as your hands guide the rough motion of my body, the jarring descent robbing me of breath as I tighten my thighs around you, pushing off of the floor and urging you off of your back, thoughts a spinning chaos of everything I wanted to do...everywhere I needed you to be*

Vishous
-I sit up at your urging commands, doing everything possible not to break the connection between us, slamming into you with as much force as I can, grunting and moaning with every move of my hips, pulling back to moan your name, our breathing coming in hard pants as I fist your hair and pull your head back so you're looking at me, every word accentuated with a hard thrust- I.fucking.love.you -growls-

Jodi
I..oh, fuck! I... love you...too  *my eyes fixed on yours in their brilliant glow, the force of your surging hips moving me across the dark marble until I band my legs around you to keep us joined, your animal grunts stirring something primal in me as your hand grips the thick mane of my hair, lifting my face upward, gasping whimpers through parted lips, my heart pounding with the rhythm of your hammering thrusts as the relentless motion shifts the corset, freeing the my breasts from their bindings, smooth skin marred with deep grooves from the laces*

Vishous
-I dip my head to close my lips around the taut peak of your breast, sucking and flicking your nipple while I fuck you hard and fast, our bodies slamming against one another, groaning against your skin knowing I'm so close, my teeth dragging and pulling your nipple-

Jodi
Christ, Vishous! *arching my breast into your mouth, moaning loudly at the stinging tease of your teeth, the velvet sweep of your goatee soothing the tormenting bites as my walls tighten, gripping you in vising satin* I want... Fuck, Vishous! Take my vein, please!

Vishous
-growls against your skin, tempted to bite your breast and drink your blood but reluctant to do that because you were still feeding Sahv, I hiss when I pull back and without missing a beat I move your head to the side before I sink my teeth into your skin, drinking greedily, my hips still slamming against yours-

Jodi
VISHOUS! *the excruciating bliss of your bite shatters me, your fangs locked in my throat as I shudder beneath your immense weight, my core rippling around your thrusting cock in tight pulses of white hot ecstasy, my heels digging cruelly into the backs of your thighs as I fight to keep us joined, crying out in sweet relief to have my hellren back...my life...the missing piece of me*

Vishous
-growls against your neck, feeling the ripples of your core on my throbbing length, your silken walls milking my length... But that was only half of what drove me over the edge, the flow of your blood making my body hum with the need to have more, the overload of sensations too much to bear, I squeeze my eyes shut as I explode inside you, hips faltering against yours as my release fills you with each hard jerk-

Jodi
*lifts my hips to meet your driving thrusts as your cock kicks to spill your pleasure down my thighs, palms gliding down to grip the tensed muscle of your ass, sweat-drenched skin sliding over the satin brocade, cursing the corset for separating me from your body even by a fraction, my head falling back to the cool floor as you move above me, your giant frame trapping me in a cage of flexing muscle and rock-hard limbs as we reach ecstatic oblivion together*

Vishous
-my head hanging between my shoulders as I try to catch my breath, skin brushing against leather with every ragged intake of air, my lips curled into a blinding smile, perfect.... The carving of our son's name on my back, now I had another moment to cherish, in your arms I rested while my body hummed with the electricity of the moment, sweat drenched limbs holding you in place- umm

Jodi
*our harsh breaths echoed through the penthouse, growled pants and whimpered sighs lingering in the dark cloud of erotic spice that surrounded us, walls throbbing around you to match the slowing beat of my heart, breasts heaving above the corset's boning, their soft swell molded outward by the formed satin and crushed to your chest as I gathered you into my slender arms*

Vishous
-arms snaked around your curves to hold you close, the swells of your breasts teased my skin and it was hard not to think of your body and where we were, what we wanted, what I wanted and the darkness that had been denied for so long, I nuzzled and purred against your ear- Given up already, mistress?

Jodi
*narrows eyes playfully, your words intended to provoke and I well knew it but, damn it, it was working* You must think very little of me, Vishous. We'll correct that. *reaching up I grab a fistful of your hair and jerk your head aside, growling a whisper in your ear* I'm nowhere near through with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment