Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Devil You Know


-heavy footsteps followed my movements, for the first time in a long time I was the one leading the way with Butch, I was so wired I had to look for the lessers myself, he just kind of pointed the way and off I fucking went.. the cop was being a pain in the ass since I looked him up a few hours earlier, his hoarse voice still rang through my ears "You gotta stop with your bullshit man, I can see you go all crazy eyed and shit" his eyes were like lasers examining and pinpointing each and every weakness in my almost unbreakable armor "Don't let this go too far or I'll be forced to step in, feel me?" shaking his head he added "you can't do this to me and your shellan" his hazel eyes lifted as he met my gaze head on "we will stand together and we won't let you go" I knew what he meant... I knew I could count on them both for that sick, depraved side of me... if only I deserved such love... jolted back to the present as I skidded at the end of an alley, the bastards were close, even I could smell them, biting back a growl I scanned the area as I flicked the dagger in my hand, over and over again, my diamond eyes moving and taking in every fucking detail of the alley, fuck it was empty.. where the hell were the assholes? "Relax my man" Butch patting my back started to walk before me, going to the dumpster nearby and "Jackpot, one unlucky bastard" he went to do his shit, pulling the fucker out of the stinking place and didn't that just make it better? Powdery garbage.. well at least it seemed to fit the bastard, leaning against the brick wall and closing my eyes for a moment, I couldn't help but go back to the last time I felt Jodi's touch and for fuck's sake why couldn't I just be what she needed? No I had to be a broken warrior that needed... no... that CRAVED the pain that could only be received at the Penthouse.. at least for me, it's been a very long time since I had even talked to my acquaintances back in that dom/sub world... not only did the vampires keep it a secret but it was a closed circle you had a better chance at attempting to find my hideouts than to actually find the members of this 'elite' group.. not that there was much to be excited or even proud of, well not for me, if you asked any of the other members they would probably have my balls.. ball.. for even thinking that, hearing the cop cough brought me back to reality and I shook the thoughts of that old life, walking towards him I made sure he was ok "Yeah, man. This ain't nothing, true?" he was looking at me and I really did believe him- You're getting too used to this shit cop -chuckles and he chips in "Fuck yeah, who else has this vacuum power? Just me, that's who" shaking my head I gave him a push and we started to go at it again, managing to score just one more lesser was beyond frustrating, doing nothing to ease the need if it wasn't for the fact that the cop was practically glued to my ass I would've let that lesser use me as his punching bag just to take the edge off or just long enough until I grew tired and snapped, ripping him until there were unrecognizable bloody pieces surrounding me and I was back to feeling like shit for thinking that... it was actually a great fantasy... I checked my phone for like the tenth time and there was just nothing going on, Z hadn't found anything and Rhage was enjoying his play time with 2 lessers.. oddly enough everyone was having their fun except me.. gritting my teeth I ran past the cop yet again and this time I saw him, speeding up planning on catching up to have the much needed fun with my dagger, I dematerialized and materialized just right so he practically slammed against me, I could hear and make out the screams and curses of the cop but I was already on a fucking mind-frame and only slicing the lesser up will kick me back to reality.. as I appear in front of him, I almost laughed at the face of the lesser, it was like the perfect 'kodak' moment, shit like this should go on the internet as 'Scared-shitless pussy' had a nice ring to it too... concentrating on avoiding the powdery fucker I moved like a football player, balancing on my feet just right to turn at the exact moment he decided to pick up his speed and try to tackle me- Try again, bitch -snarling as I turned and took another dagger out, this last one I threw it and connected on the spot just above his right knee... his scream of sheer agony was music to my ears, not wasting any time I ran for it and as he collapsed I threw a high kick that connected just right with his jaw, hearing the satisfactory crunch of bones as my shitkicker hits home, he didn't even see it coming but the moment my foot touched ground I wheeled around and dug my other dagger in his stomach... black oily blood was every way I looked, the lesser was going down like a ton of bricks spitting out blood, as much as he could with a broken jaw but his stomach wound... well that was the bitch, just then the cop came in running "Oh thank fuck" looking over my shoulder I cocked a brow- What? -he just gave me a look and shrugged "Nothing, just worried" about me going bat shit crazy went unsaid- Yeah it's all good, true -in that moment as the cop leaned down to 'tend to the lesser' my phone vibrated and I muttered- If it's Hollywood with yet another photo of a fucked up lesser I'm biting his head off -flipping the damn phone opened I noticed it was from Jodi and... frowning I reread it like a thousand times... what the hell was that supposed to mean? Fixing me? Like Jodi had something wrong? A bad feeling set deep in my stomach, I scrolled over to my especially designed application, typing in the code in the phone I managed to pinpoint the location Jodi was in... my diamond eyes grew wide and a cold sweat ran down my back... no... that place... the address... she went... she found.... Jodi went to him... only the cop's voice brought me out of my thoughts "Woah, man. What's doing? You look about ready to murder someone" it was then I caught the dark spices of my bonding scent stinking up the place, my voice was low and cold when I said- I have to go, something might've happened to my Jodi -Butch instantly understood the feeling and I could swear he grew protective too but I was beyond any reason, my rational side went out the window as the bonded male in me took over- Go to Hollywood -giving him the location- I'm off -he nodded as I dematerialized a few yards away from the place I used to know, the place I had pegged as my escape, a loud growl escaped my lips and there was no more thinking.. with the dagger in hand I ran to the huge building if the fucker had so much as touched her.... my vision grew red.. I pushed the door open, hinges flying as I broke the fucking thing I would find them and I would take back my shellan.... he's a fucking dead male.. was my last thought as I headed their way-



No comments:

Post a Comment