Thursday, September 15, 2011

Into the Lion's Den

*quickly texting Vishous <Fixing me. I love you.~J> I dropped my phone onto the nightstand next to the open book, a change of clothes and a tall glass of whiskey later I sat in the cab of my old truck staring at the brick façade of a downtown warehouse, nervously drumming my fingers on the steering wheel… FUCK FUCK FUCK…raking a hand through my hair and stepping out into the night air, stilettos cracking sharply on the asphalt, rounding the corner into the alley and finding the side entrance, pausing to smooth the front of the burgundy corset I’d squeezed into, palms running down over leather pants that molded to my thighs like a second skin. Raising my fist I pounded on the door, heart racing as thunderous footsteps stomped toward me and it was flung wide, the opening nearly filled by a looming form that could only belong to Aihdan… Jesus, he was huge, the hard contours of his bare chest accented by a steel hoop in each nipple, long blond hair woven into a tight plait that hung over his shoulder, he would have been spectacularly handsome under different circumstances, stepping back as he looked me over, appraising me with cautious silver eyes, squaring my shoulders I met his stare* Aihdan... “You are not to speak. Enter.” *nodding curtly, silently reminding myself that I was doing this for Vishous I squeezed past his giant frame doing my damnedest not to touch him in the process* “You will follow me.” *falling in step behind him, walking along a dimly lit hallway and down a narrow staircase, stopping at the foot of the stairs to survey the expansive room…sweet Jesus… two walls mounted with chains and shackles at varying heights, the remaining space adorned with whips, flails and masks of every conceivable material and size, the center of the room dominated by a massive rack, its size suggesting it would be better suited for slaughtering cattle than as a stage for debauchery, eyes snapping up realizing the male was circling me, leaning in closely enough that his breath scorched my skin, a rough hand wound around the length of my hair and pulled, forcing me to look at his face, his deep voice taunting* “So you are the one that tamed Vishous... beautiful…” *the furious steam of curses flying from my lips stopped with a sharp tug on my hair, burying his nose in my neck he inhaled deeply, stepping back with an arrogant smirk* “The warrior is bonded to you as well. Isn’t that interesting… and how is it that you brought him to heel?” *seething with rage at being trapped in his arms, snarling my answer I met his steely gaze* Fuck you! *spitting the words I torqued in his grip* I came here for your help. If you aren’t willing, then take your fucking hands off me! *Pulling me tight against his body, back bowed as he wrenched at my fisted locks* “He has not yet taught you respect for your master. Try again… What makes you so special to him, female? Your taste perhaps?” *thrashing wildly in his hold trying to break free, rigid length jabbing painfully into my stomach through the confines of his leathers, my eyes flaring as his fangs punched into his mouth. Leaning down he dragged the tapered points over my pulse, jerking as twin razors scored my skin leaving crimson trails in their wake, the sharp pain fueling my anger* I have no master. Now either say you’ll help me or let me go and I’ll leave you to contemplate your rack envy alone.*lips twisting in a defiant sneer* It’s not the size that counts, you know. *crying out as another sharp pull jerked my head back, his voice a seductive purr in my ear* “Oh, I’ll help you, pet. Vishous lacks the skill to train you, but then he was never up to a challenge. Such a fiery spirit deserves my personal attention and breaking you will prove exceedingly gratifying.”

No comments:

Post a Comment