Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blowing off Steam


Tory
*I am buzzing as I push open the doors of Golds Gym, smirking at the trainer who lifts his hand in a wave, hitting me with a thumbs up and pointing to the matted room in the back where I used to beat the crap out of him...I inhale, the scent of sweat, leather, lycra..steroids standing in the centre of a mat, wrapping my hands as I wait in silent contemplation, psyching myself up to control my strength and not break any bones in my friends body...fuck..where the hell are you Jodi ? Tapping my foot impatiently to the beat of my heart*

Jodi
*threading my way the weight room to the back of the gym, finding Tory already waiting for me on the faded blue mat in the center the room* Hey, shrimp. *grins, tightening the tape on my knuckles*

Tory
*glares* hey...I'm small but I'm feisty *winks, shifting my feet, muscles itching to play* How are we doing this, female?

Jodi
*rolls eyes* Feisty? That's an understatement. Bare knuckle, sweets. I'm a brawler. Just don't kill me.

Tory
*nods* I think I can do that...this is about you...you hit me however you want...I wont hit you hard...and no death, gotcha

Jodi
*smirks* Very civil of you. *finishes wrapping my hands and tears the tape with my teeth before walking over to take my place on the mat.* First hit is free, shorty.

Tory
ohhh....we're doing height jokes? *holding my hands over my heart dramatically* it hurts so much...being short ...*rolling my eyes, fists clenching, spinning and dropping, my fist connecting with your stomach* Not too hard?

Jodi
*doubles over for a moment before straightening up, grinning* That's all you've got? *steps in and swings, landing a sharp jab to your chin*

Tory
*purrs at the hit, fangs extending, fists jabbing in rapid hits to your stomach and sternum, controlling the-
force behind them, all too conscious I could break you* I don't like hitting friends...it's always so much better when I hate you...*smirking, loving the minor ache in my jaw*

Jodi
*winces, falling back under the force of the blows* You could never hate me but, damn it...what's with the gut shots? Enough fucking around. *Strikes out, my left fist sinking into your stomach then swinging upward with my right rocking your head back.*

Tory
*snarling as my head snaps back, wincing* I hit your head...your dead...no way of knowing the damage I'll cause if I aim for your face...I like you too much to behead you...and you hit like a girl...*cracking my jaw, resetting my stance*

Jodi
That's because I am a girl, midget. And you can control your force, I know you can. *circles the mat around you, swinging with my right fist, narrowly missing your jaw* Come on, try it.

Tory
*hissing, baring my fangs as I dodge the next blow, delivering a sharp uppercut to your jaw, my right leg sweeping the floor, taking your legs from under you as you reel from the hit, silently praying you don't get brain damage*

Jodi
*hits the mat with a thud, shaking my head to clear my vision* See? That wasn't so hard. *stands with a grin, stepping forward, planting my feet again before striking, the jabs connecting with your chin perfectly in rapid-fire succession*

Tory
*slightly startled at the speed with which you regain your footing, the first hits land hard and precise, my chin taking the brunt of your strength...no Lesser but it tickled a little. Darting out of reach, spinning, grabbing a fistful of your hair and jerking your head back, knee raising to slam into the back of your head before I refocus my hit and flip you back down to the mat* Fuck...I keep forgetting with you!!! Why are you so breakable?...

Jodi
*hits the mat with bone-jarring force, pausing to gather myself before shakily making it back to my feet.* So this is my fault? Who the fuck told you this was UFC? *returns to my stance and quickly steps forward, gathering all my force to land a blow to your stomach*

Tory
*grunting, your fist slamming into the unprotected softness of my stomach, barking out a strained laugh* Fuck UFC... it won’t happen again...I forgot myself *grimacing as I straighten, abs protesting the hit, delivering a roundhouse kick to your chest, checking the force, the pressure, calculating every move, watching with satisfaction as you stumble back*

Jodi
Ow! What the...? *laughs, wincing at the pain of drawing a breath.* Damn it, Tory! Leave the girls out of this. I'd like to remain recognizable as a female when we're done.

Tory
*chuckles, rubbing a finger over my eyebrow, tongue playing with a fang* good thing we're not working with knives then huh?

Jodi
Smartass. I'm not through with you, yet. *stands and rushes at you, hooking my arm behind your neck, pulling you down and bringing my knee sharply into your gut*

Tory
*letting out a purr of approval, if Lessers were this much fun...who'd need TV? Pinching the inside of your thigh hard and curling my lip in a wince as I stretch myself out to full midget height, smirking* you mean cuteass right? *ramming my fists in a flurry of sharp jabs to your ribs, proud that you can actually hit me...no matter that I let you...and take hits*

Jodi
*doubles over, my arm wrapping around my rib cage and slowly righting myself, my eyes narrowing playfully* You are so taping me up after this. *lunges for you, catching you in a choke hold, the ball of my fist finding your kidney*

Tory
*laughing, arching to protect myself, constantly twisting so your fist never lands in the same place...not a good defense in a knife fight...you just end up with more holes...slumping in your arms, a dead weight, your grip loosening enough that I can drop down, my leg coming straight up to catch you in the face* tape yourself....or your trainer can do it *grins*

Jodi
Son of a bitch! *falls back, swiping at my nose with the back of my hand, my eyes widening at the crimson stain left behind*. I don't think any male is going to be seeing me topless for awhile. I'll be in enough shit with him already.

Tory
*nostrils flaring as the scent of your blood hits me* Well that's probably the nicest thing someone has called me in a fight *shrugs* bath of ice will help...can't have you bruised and battered for your show...I'll tape you...you good to go?

Jodi
My show isn't until August. *chuckles* Yeah, I'm good.

Tory
*cocking a brow* you want to go again?

Jodi
*brow arched, mirroring your expression* You sure you want to?

Tory
pfft...I do this for hours, with multiple Lessers on a daily basis...I'm good to go...but you tell me when you've had enough

Jodi
* grins* Why do I have to keep reminding you guys that I'm not that delicate? Let's do this.

Tory
*rolling my eyes* delicate no....human yes!! And would you mind not bleeding? It's distracting *laughs, kicking out at your knees, growling as you back out of reach* Rule One of Fight Club....*skimming the edge of your jaw as you spin away* damn..

Jodi
*laughing as your boot passes centimeters from my face* You don't talk about Fight Club. *Sweeps my leg under yours before you regain your balance.* Not much fun when I do it, is it?

Tory
*smirks as I assplant on the mat, flipping to my feet and grinning* its always fun...*twining my leg through yours and pulling you into me, my hand wrapping around your throat, fangs bared* A Lesser has your throat like this you’re dead...

Jodi
*croaks hoarsely* Not exactly a concern for me, sweets. *jabs my elbow into your ribcage, darting away from you as your grip loosens, sliding across the mat on my knees before getting to my feet. *

Tory
No? As long as you are weaker...you're a target...*flexing my fingers, aching from not crushing your windpipe, circling you slowly, eyes locked on you, assessing your weaknesses, to exploit them? Fuck I am too into this fight* You still good?

Jodi
*thinks a moment, taking stock of my injuries* I think I have a little left in me. *smirks*

Tory
Then bring it...try and make me bleed...and we'll call it a day...*crooking my fingers* come on, female...

Jodi
Deal... *Kicks out, my foot hitting squarely in your chest, knocking you back, then spinning and catching you across the cheek with the back of my hand, grinning impishly*

Tory
*growling at the sting of your backhand, testing my lip with my tongue* Harder next time...*returning your hit with a fist, slaps just not my forte, feeling your jaw shudder at the contact* Fuck female.....we should be in oil doing this....

Jodi
*clenches my jaw, rubbing it with the butt of my palm* I did it in coleslaw once. *grins* Good times. *pulls back one last time, putting all the force I can gather into the blow, my fist catching you perfectly in the mouth, your fangs raking across my knuckles* That better, short stack?

Tory
*snarling as blood trickles into my mouth, a coppery burn on my tongue as my fangs slice into my lip* yeah...good deal... *glancing at you sideways as I lap the blood from my lip, crinkling my nose* Coleslaw? gross....I'd prefer honey...or syrup.

Jodi
*grins* I had mayonnaise everywhere. *smirks, seeing your split lip* I think we're even now, right?

Tory
Mayonnaise is horrible to lick off...we're even I suppose...any time you need this...just call...I'm always up for a fight..

Jodi
*nods and starts to peel the bloody tape off my hands* Assuming big bro doesn't beat my ass.

Tory
Why would he? I fight Lessers and get hurt way worse than this...plus he leaves bruises *smirking* you just split my lip...

Jodi
*smiles weakly* I'd just hate to lose any friends. I need you guys, you know? *takes a breath* Come on, let's get me patched up. I want a rematch. Soon.

Tory
*laughs* think you can handle one so soon? We should play with blades next...I can teach you...sit down and remove your top...*heading off to find the bandages to wrap your ribs and the cool packs for wherever you need them*

Jodi
Well, soon for me...*pulls my shirt over my head, looking with interest at the bruises starting to form on my stomach.* Huh.

Tory
*wincing at the mottling bruises, handing you the cool packs and unwinding a length of bandage* I hope I didn't break you...

Jodi
Takes an ice pack and holds it to the largest of the bruises* Pfft. I don't break that easily.

Tory
You break easier than I do...hold this *placing the end of the roll at your waist and wrapping your ribs tight, the bandage concealing the bruises and the hint of guilt that tickles my brain annoyingly, cutting off the excess and fastening it* Ok...please don’t decide to die from unknown internal injuries...I'll be really pissed...you need me, you call...promise?

Jodi
Worry wort. *grimacing as you pull the tape tight* I don't suppose you grabbed any peroxide? I'll take care of my hands...

Tory
*darts back to fetch it, placing it beside you on the bench* yeah well...I don't have many human friends...I don't have friends for that matter...I have V...and then the rest of the world falls into enemies, randomers and acquaintances...

Jodi
*picks up the bottle of peroxide and spins the cap off, pouring it over my bloodied knuckles* Thanks, sweets. You're a good friend.

Tory
When I’m not trying to kill you...sure *grins* you gonna be okay getting home? I can give you a ride on my baby...

Jodi
*Gets to my feet, testing the bandages around my torso before pulling my shirt back on* No way. I have enough injuries for one day. I'll take a rain check. *smirks*

Tory
*shaking my head* Your loss...take a cab or something then...don’t make me stalk your ass to safety...*mock glares*

Jodi
*sighs* I'm just going to walk. I could use the air, I think.

Tory
*growls* I swear if you get mugged or worse...

Jodi
*blinks* Don't swear. It's not polite.

Tory
Fuck you...getcha ass home...take a bath so you don’t knot up...

Jodi
Yes, ma'am. *hugs you tightly*

Tory
*hugs you back, smiling softly* you're one of four people who can hug me...lucky female...see you later sweet...

Jodi
I'm honored. *tightens my lips* Goodbye, Tory. *pulls away, walking back through the weight room and out into the cold air.*

Tory
*sighs, following you out into the night and dematerializing back to the Penthouse*

No comments:

Post a Comment