Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yours to Hold


Vishous:
- It was foreign to have so many things happen at once all of which starred the same female that was now no stranger to my thoughts. Although I've tried to denied the eminent entrance of her sweet scent, the way her eyes held mine even in the crowded room when no one was watching, the way she felt ~ even if it was a dream ~ against me, and good fucking God the way she tasted. That I had stolen without caring of what might be done with me when it was done. Days after I had left the compound to seclude myself inside the four walls of my Penthouse I found out the fucking big mistake my brother had made and it took all in me not to go after him and pummel him to the ground. Thankfully the voice of reason coming with a thick southie accent kept me from doing something truly stupid. After all, no matter how much I thought about her... this could not be... surely it was just a mutual physical attraction and nothing more. I've seen her from afar and seen nothing but her sweet nature, her big heart, and her luck in finding just the WRONG crowd. I scrubbed my face with my gloved hand. There were just too many emotions for this wreck of a warrior to really figure out what was doing inside him. Far beyond my usual low I downed yet another glass of Goose before I leaned back against the leather couch. Wow. This was a new one. No matter how many times I've tried to do it, trying to keep my brain in complete shut down was not an easy task. My heavy sigh was cut short by yet another knock on the door. Lately there had been too many of those none of which had really been good news, without delaying it I stood up and walked to the door. What was waiting on the other side, I didn't expect. Jodi. Pet. No, tear-stained pet. I kept the growl at bay when I took in the wreck that she was in right now. If Tohr had done anything to her, I would rip him apart with my own hands, brother be damned. I wrapped my arms around Jodi and pulled her into what had become my regular place to do everything in my power to erase that crippling anguish-

Jodi
*Sinking into your arms, I did something that I had not allowed myself since the night I woke alone in the theater room…I broke down completely. My words were unintelligible, broken my wracking sobs that shook both of us as I clung to you, tear-stained face buried in your now soaked shirt.* V, his… *I fought to draw breath, finally finding some comfort in your arms against the horrors of the night* …his hands… fuck, I can still feel his hands… *I choked, bile rising at the phantom fingers that had worked their way between my thighs* I was out alone and… and…

Vishous
- The way your words came in a jumbled mess chilled me to the bone. Something bad, very fucking bad had happened and the hair at the back of my neck stood as my fangs elongated for the danger my pet might be in. With my own life, I decided then and there. Slowly when I could I pulled you away from my chest to look into your eyes. Concern and something else flickering in the intense icy stare of my diamond eyes- Jodi, pet, calm down. What happened? Are you hurt? Who hurt you? - first stop check her for injuries, second kill the fucker that tried to lay a finger on this female of worth-

Jodi
*I blinked to focus on you, chocolate eyes wide with shock and bleary with tears* I went out for a drink and had too much and this man… *My skin tingled in a full body shudder as I shook my head both in answer and denial, my fingers clenched in a deathgrip around your jacket* The memories are coming in flashes but I’m sure… *I blanched, remembering how I’d awoke with my panties out of place* I feel so disgusting.

Vishous
- Anger flared in me like nothing I have ever felt before, radiating through my body in thick intoxicating waves of hatred. There was no more to be said, I filled in the spots and empty places on your cut out sentences. The disgust in your voice and the self hatred rang in my ears only serving to fueled my murderous intent- Jodi - I shook you a little bit to make sure you pay attention to the words that came from my mouth- this is not your fault, because some asshole took advantage of you - I gritted my teeth as I tried not to make my next mission flee this place and hunt the male down- you are a female of worth and you do not deserve the shit that has been thrown your way

Jodi
I'm sorry, Vishous.  *I sniffled and took a shaky breath, forcing a smile that was more grimace* I'm sure you didn't want me to cry all over your shirt.  *wiping at my face with the back of my hand* What do I do now, V?  If these are the males I attract, what does that say about me? Tohr didn’t want me… and then you… *I couldn’t bear to finish that sentence, the pain of your leaving still a raw edged wound in my heart* Is this all I am? All I’m good for?

Vishous:
- I tilt your head up to meet your gaze  with the same intensity I've shown before, maybe perhaps in your dreams but nonetheless as real as the clothes I was wearing- Pet, stop saying that. Yes I know there are a lot of assholes out there but not everyone is bad and some of us had no other choice but to build up the walls that kept everyone out - I run my thumb over your cheek to wipe a stray tear that rolled down your cheek- nothing that happened to you was your fault. Absolutely nothing, you are female of worth, fuck if you only knew how good you are. You deserve so much more than any of us has to offer - feeling smaller than a bug and as unworthy as the dirtiest of rats-

Jodi:
*I nod slowly and exhale a loud breath* God, I must look like Hell. *I rake my fingers through my hair, the rain drizzle I'd walked her in having whipped it into sodden tangles* Time to suck it up and deal, right?  There has to be a good male out there somewhere that's looking for me. Maybe it's in front of my face and I'm missing it.  *I laughed bitterly at the unintentional truth. The male that still haunted my mind stood right in front of me, his every embrace widening the already cavernous gap in my heart*

Vishous
- I watch you closely while you fidget and try to pull up that facade you've learned to build so well, much like me you did your best to keep from getting hurt. You put on a smile, I put on a sneer and the fuck off sign that was perpetually plastered on my face- That's the spirit, pet. We can't all give up, true? - without an invitation I took it upon me to wipe your cheeks and hold you in a way that you'd think I believe you were as breakable, crystal even. Now that I had you before me my resolve wavered... fuck- you have no idea the males that have fallen for you - and with that I closed my mouth and dropped my hands, however I was not ready to give up on the murderous intent- pet, who was it -gritting my teeth- tell who was that FUCKER so I can kill him now

Jodi
*The chanced words snapped my red-rimmed eyes to yours, in all that you’d said only part had registered, a seed of hope taking root in me… fallen…present tense… not fell.* Have you fallen for me, Vishous? After all that’s gone wrong… after the others who touched me, would you want me?

Vishous
- Stunned in place I meet your gaze and my breathing catches in my throat. What was I to say? Would I admit to this without really knowing what I was getting myself into? I took a step backwards I looked away from your penetrating gaze and did my best to avoid the question- Why should your past matter to someone that cares for you? - inadvertently I placed my hand over my heart and rubbed slowly trying to ease the pain that had settled in-

Jodi
*I watched your fist move over your chest in the nervous habit I knew so well, almost as if you were trying to erase the feelings that dwelled there. It was now or never. I stepped closer, intentionally invading the personal space you so treasured* If you care, then say it, Vishous. *I blinked the last remaining crystalline drops from my lashes to catch your eyes again* It’s just you and I here. No bond. No one stopping us. Just you… *I swallowed hard* …and the female that’s always been yours to hold. Who would still be, if you’d have her.

Vishous
- I had to blink a few times to make sure I wasn't stuck in a dream just to wake up to the cruel reality that you were nowhere within reach. In fact, that you were so far from reach you might as well be in another country. I looked deep into your eyes at the raw emotions shining behind dark eyes that still held... hope? Shit, that was it for me. I was powerless against the force that gripped me and smashed the remaining wall of the fortress I had built around myself to maintain the isolation I so long had grown accustomed to. I could hide it if I didn't know the truth, if I wasn't faced with the truth straight on but like this.... my body reacted and just before you could sense what that meant I said- I've been yours for longer than you can imagine - it was then that my bonding scent filled the air as if answering any of the questions that might have lingered between us. Then, I caress your cheek as I painfully waited for your next words-

Jodi
*I shook my head, sure that I’d fainted or suffered some massive head trauma that left me hallucinating, too used to rejection to accept the possibility that I’d heard you right until the spicy sweet scent enveloped me and cracked the dam that had temporarily held my tears at bay, leaning into your touch I let my eyes run over your face as if seeing you for the first time, gingerly reaching out to let my arms circle your neck I nuzzled under your chin and pressed a soft kiss over your throat before pulling back to find your eyes* We’re not dreaming now, my warrior. Take what’s yours.

Vishous
- The clean scent of your skin, the warmth of your body that radiated through the fabric that stubbornly stood between us, and your voice.. those were my signs that perhaps this was real. This was the moment two soul mates finally found the way to each other's arms by receiving beat after beat just to walk down the road to find their destiny had always held their hand along the way. I let my guard down some more and the moment you pulled back you caught a glimpse of the vulnerable warrior you now held complete dominion over. This  was no longer a question just a statement sealing the fate of the son of the Bloodletter- Fuck, leelan - with that hoarse whisper I waited no longer closing the distance between our lips to claim your mouth in a passionate kiss, tasting you as I never before. Other kisses never comparing to the purity of the moment, the sensuous taste and the electricity that hummed through my body even before I wrapped my arms around you pulling you closer to me-

Jodi
*The dream would never compare to the reality of your lips on mine. So soft and warm, flavored with the sweet spice of rich Turkish and the tingling burn of chilled Goose.  Gods if I could bottle that taste I’d make a fortune…my eyes narrowed on a soft growl at the idea, my fingers curling into claws around your waist as I nipped stinging kisses over your lips before parting them to welcome your tongue. Strangely resolute of the fact that I would kill anyone who ever considered tasting you as I was now and the knowledge that you’d had other pets before me left me wanting to raid your weapons safe and go on a Dahmer-esque killing spree. Later. Right now I’d waited for too long for the reality of being in your arms. Saying I love you could wait but, showing you…. that had to happen now as I dropped my hands to the front of your leathers, my lips locked with yours while I pulled at the button*

Vishous
- Beyond ecstatic that you felt the same hunger I did. It was as if the bond had broken the dam of emotions caged in both of us to release powerful tidal waves that would take with them anything and everything that came between us. Grunted growls and moans filled the air as we desperately tried to taste, touch, and feel the others. Our hands were everywhere and collided between us when we tried to pry the clothes from the other. Never before had the need been so consuming I could see nothing, smell nothing, touching nothing that was not you. Thankfully I could almost count the steps we had to the couch, the closest furniture that would just have to serve as plate for the consuming love that was about to explode between us, half naked I draped you over the leather couch you had not long ago occupied looking for comfort and now.. now it was so much more it was as it should be... it was us-

Jodi
*Panting, the air is forced from my lungs as you lay me over the sofa, the leather upholstered arm pressing into my stomach. I started to right myself, only to find I was pinned between the thickly padded side and your rock hard body, the heat coming off of you scorching my back and pooling wet desire between my legs, instinctively parting my thighs wide for you, my heart hammering in wanton anticipation for the moment I’d only imagined, fingers sinking into the leather, lifting my ass in welcome as I braced for you, any shame I felt at being displayed like this dissipating as the erotic perfume of your bond washed over me once more* Vishous…my warrior… Please.

Vishous
- I run my eyes greedily over your body as a bonded male concentrated on nothing but you, in tune with your feelings, your emotions. Fuck this was like nothing I've felt before. Not only that but if I thought the dream was intense this had no plausible explanation. I growl as I rid you of your clothes, the frustration of not having you in the past couple of weeks having been set free and your throaty words confirmed what I could already smell... your arousal- Jodi... I - wishing I could be more gentle but finding it won't work, not this time, not right now. Soon I bared your skin for me and pulled down my leathers- sorry but.. I need - growls as the need intensifies-

Jodi
*I could hear the battle raging between your instinct and your heart as your growl echoed through the penthouse, the weeks of longing having taken its toll on both of us. There was too much unspoken to tolerate hesitation now. This was about claiming what we’d fought so long to deny. Wishing I could reassure you somehow but not willing to say the words I so longed to for fear of pushing you away after all the heartache that lead us here, I looked over my shoulder to pin you with a smoldering gaze, dark eyes churning molten amber with lust and eager to finally be taken by the male who’d owned me body and soul before we’d ever touched* Use me, Vishous. Take your female.

Vishous
- I let my eyes roam over your body perched against the couch, a sight I never thought I would have the pleasure to see under me. That alone made my cock twitch and long to seize the moment but fuck that I waited until you... I growled when your eyes lock on mine with a heated gaze, that was all I needed- Leelan - the word fell from my lips like the most natural thing in the world. I waited no longer, my hand curled around my length and guided it to your entrance...- Fuck... me... in one swift thrust I plunged into you, groaning at your tight heat-

Jodi
*My eyes widen, gasping back a ragged cry when you drive forward, impaling me with a hard stroke of your hips. My fingers dig into the thick cushions, biting down on my lip until the tang of my own blood fills my mouth. Fuck, it was everything you’d given me in the dreams and more… I sagged against the arms of the sofa, struggling to commit every part of this moment to memory…the weight of you at my back…the scent of your skin…the delicious burn as my body stretched to accept the male I’d waited my whole life to give myself to… I nearly wept for the joy and relief at finally being one with the male I lov… I shake my head, not chancing to even think the words as my moan of ecstasy fades to a purr, lifting my ass to ride back into your thrusting cock*

Vishous
- I decided that there was just too much space between us and leaned in press my cheek against your back. I gasped and moaned against your ear as I snaked an arm around you so I can help you ride back against me. The sensation of your silken walls holding me in tight heat was nothing like the other females, in fact, after being inside you I doubted that those other sessions had even really existed. The scent of your body drifts into my nostrils with every move we make, making me think of nothing else but wanting to mark you inside and out. Driving harder and faster inside you while I nip and lap over the marks left behind by my teeth to soothe the sting. Most of all, I wanted to erase any touch of whatever male had laid a finger on you-

Jodi
Vishous…fuck! *The little pain rains fire over my skin, your bites a delightful torment inflicting pleasure with every pinch and rasp, my spine curving and flexing, hips bucking to meet yours while my core grips you in vising pulses of liquid satin, the grainy images of the male who’d touched me fading until I could believe that no hands but yours had ever met my body, the couch groaning…the room echoing the scrape of wood on stone as the force of our bodies begin to move it over the floor with each powerful stroke of your hips. This was raw… physical love stripped to its barest form but, I needed to know… I squeezed my eyes shut and shook off the thought… I couldn’t… I wouldn’t say it. But something in me was desperate for a sign of something deeper. I peeled my fingers away from the rich leather upholstery to find your gloved hand at my hip, lacing our fingers and holding tight, hoping that would be enough*

Vishous
- This was the kind of union I've heard, even read about, but never experienced. The intensity making me lose my mind for a second and bite harder than expected, I immediately lap over the blood and groan low and deep in my throat. The taste.. oh I remember the taste but being this close, this intimate with you only made the bonded male soar at the experience. It was like nothing else and I wanted more to live off this nourishment for the rest of my existence but, that would have to wait… the coiling I felt deep in my belly telling me so. At least, the first time. Driven by the overload of sensations, something in me snapped and I gasped at the depth of what I was feeling and there was just no denying it.. I fell and fell hard. Not really thinking what my words could do to us I groaned- Fucking... love you - I take your hand and lace our fingers together to run them down between your thighs to play with the bundle of nerves that was sure to send sparks all over your body to trigger your orgasm as my body tenses behind you begging for the release-

Jodi
*I stiffen. Did I just hear… he didn’t say… but, I was given no time to question whether or not the intensity of our passion was making me delirious as your hand tightens on mine, bringing our fingers to my cleft to play over the dagger hidden in my folds, the skin raw and tender, our touches teasing the freshly pierced flesh until I’m left writhing frantically against you. You were everywhere…fangs, hands and cock invading in the most delicious ways. My head spun as I’m surrounded by you, my nerves sparking a wildfire of pure ecstasy, engulfing me in an aura of blinding pleasure as I screamed your name, my cry relieved and desperate all at once to finally be where I belonged… trembling in the safety of your arms*

Vishous
- I felt the piercing move between my fingers and fuck did I want to see this up close and personal but right now your walls spasm around my throbbing length. There was nothing else, nothing I wanted to say or feel. I moaned your name against your skin as my hips jerk wildly against your own, my release filling you with every harsh movement. Lost to the erotic bliss brought by your body I could have sworn I was floating if it wasn't for my feet firmly planted on the floor with your body pressed hard against mine. Shivering I start kissing your neck- Leelan

Jodi
*I exhale a low moan to feel your massive form surge, thrashing with the force of your own release until your weight collapses against my back, that single whispered declaration burning on my skin like a brand. My legs weak from the euphoric rush as it left me, the bliss-induced haze finally lifting to let your words sink in, lifting myself on shaking arms to peer wide-eyed over my shoulder at you* You… love me?

Vishous
- Trying to catch my breath after my release I get caught off guard by the question. Yes, I knew I blurted it out but this was still something new. However, if I backed down now it would just fuck everything up and now that you were free I had no guilt or reason to let you go again. Not this time, not ever. Slowly I pull out of you to turn you around once I stand- Yes, leelan - I run my hand over your features like I did so many nights ago, then I look into your eyes so you can see it's what I really feel and not just something that was said in a moment of passion- I love you

Jodi
*settling into your arms, I hug your waist to steady myself as I look up to search your face, icy pale irises burning with conviction. I cover your hand with mine and bring it to my lips, brushes kisses over leather-bound knuckles, eyes prickling with tears to truly feel the worn hide against my skin and knowing I won’t wake up alone on a sofa wishing for impossibilities. My voice lowers, threatening to break under the weight of all that this night had brought, both evil and divine, but finding myself finally where I was supposed to be* I love you, too.

Vishous
- I flash a brilliant smile, fangs dimpling my lips as I hear the words thrown back at me. I let out a sigh of relief from a breath I didn't know I was holding, perhaps I would've stayed by your side but if you didn't love me I would not stand in the way. Funny thing about bonded males? We were bound to the word of our female. And she was truly mine now- I'm so fucking glad to hear that - I pull you into my arms to hug you tight against me- you have no idea, female, how I've longed for you

Jodi
And you have no idea how long I’ve waited to hear you say that. *I sink against you, smiling wide as I take in deep breaths of your scent, a dark perfume of loving possession that I now wore and would forever. Never had I imagined I’d be here.. with you. And for the first time since I’d come to Caldwell, I’d found a home…with my male* It was all worth it…nallum. *I tested the word on my lips, a blush rising in my cheeks as I waited for your reaction*

Vishous
- My smile widens when I hear you use that word, now I really could get used to that from my female. Damn. My female. I brush my fingers over your blushed cheeks- I love that color on you - my lips then curl into a devious grin- but I am not done with you yet - I start walking backwards towards the bedroom- I want to show you the devotion you deserve in bed with a male that loves you, true - candles flicker behind us when I will them out, knowing this time it will be slower, time consuming and oh so very fucking good-

No comments:

Post a Comment