Thursday, March 3, 2011

Addiction

 
Ass parked on the leather seat in front of my Four Toys, the incessant clicking of the pen against the table was the only distraction I had from the sudden invasion of a certain female in my cerebral cortex. Logic served me for nothing when it came to those slender curves and the night I made the… mistake… of allowing the weakness that came from putting off one of my most basic needs and trying to replace it with work. Anything but feeding. My usual pets had been… unsatisfying for the most part and I had no desire to feed from them after I’d gotten off on the control. What was it about that night? I never would have done that with anyone else. I dropped the pen in annoyance. Nothing would ease me or distract me from where my thoughts seemed intent to go. My brows knitted together as I considered this, loathe to speak to my brothers..not even Butch. I could already hear their answer and not only would I have probably laughed in their faces but the idea would have been repulsive, even. Moreover, my reactions were all over the place when it came to her. I pinched the bridge of my nose and exhaled loudly. I was losing control over my emotions, this did not sit well with me. My four toys went into energy saving mode and for the first time I’d lost track of my work and let the machines go cold. Fuck. This. The leather creaked as I leaned back on the leather seat with the clear crystal glass filled with transparent liquid balanced on my leg. My diamond eyes reflected against the black screen as my mind went back to that night…
My taller warrior frame towering over her, never touching, her body close enough that I could see the way her chest moved with every breath she took. She didn’t do this, this wasn’t just another brother groupie wanting a piece of one of us. This kind of intimacy was shared only in sexual scenarios for me and only when it was absolutely necessary, my vein had yet to be taken by anyone and I doubt that would ever happen. Too close. Too much. My chest brushed against her back and it was impossible to miss how good she smelled, her scent hit my nostrils and the closer I got the more I wanted. It was a good thing I had the no touch rule or this would not end here, at least not if it was up to me. With every ounce of self control I had, I leaned in. My jaw slacked open to reveal my fully elongated fangs that were just begging to take her vein, to feed from a female, from this female. Always so close, always there when I need a good laugh. A low rumble stopped in my chest when my mind started to drift back to the way she stood, the curve of her ass molding against me….
I groaned loudly, my leathers suddenly incredibly uncomfortable as the memories streamed through my mind, my body saying what I refused to admit. Get your shit together, Vishous. I heaved a sigh before downing the drink in my hand and got out of my seat, walking out of my office with plans of going out there to slice a few smelly fuckers to get this edge off. That was all this was, I was all wired up and that was why my body reacted like that. Yup… maybe if I repeated it often enough I would finally accept it as true.

No comments:

Post a Comment