Thursday, March 10, 2011

Don't Dream It's Over


Jodi
*I was shaking. That in itself wasn’t new, my encounters with Vishous had always left me trembling and breathless in his arms. I’d wake up in much the same way, shivering violently as the memory of your touch left me and I was forced back into a harsh reality where we maintained the façade of being no more than friends.  But not here. Here I was yours, whether we’d admit it or not. Maybe it was only wishful thinking, the dozens of times you’d infiltrated my dreams over the weeks to possess my body had left me raw, the tender fibers of my emotions bared and unraveling with each passing night. Breathing a low moan, I struggled to pinpoint the change. This time was different, our bodies holding a heartbreaking yearning as you moved over me, diamond eyes dimmed in an unspoken resolution even as you pushed and retreated, every stroke slower than the last as if the thought of the moment ending caused you pain. I watched the changes in your face, daring to hope that you’d finally seen that I was more than a bedmate and that was what left you haunted, fighting to come to terms with your love.*

Vishous
- It was the greatest mistake and my greatest reward to come back night after night to visit you in the other world. Where nothing mattered and we were together as only we could be, the place where I could get closer to you without fear of what might happen. Nobody knew and no one had to know about the bittersweet encounter we had in the close confines of the theater. Night after night we writhed and reached that otherworld release through ghosts of bodies that touched us in some way. We had gotten close too soon and too soon I've felt the intimacy of a lover's touch without the actual touch. Deep within me I had noticed the change but never truly acknowledge it until the fucking crumbs of the honorable male in me broke through seeing what I had for what it is... Fuck... this was it, I knew you noticed it. The moment thick with the longing of the last touch, of one last kiss... On the couch, I moved closer to you, pulling you into my side to feel the warmth of your body as the dream us moved together as one in... well what could only be described as lovemaking. The sadness in my eyes had to drift through even in the dream. Resolve settling in with the impending release. Damn, why did I have to find a conscience now?-

Jodi
*I arched into you as the orgasm rolls through me like thunder, my hands finding your shoulders to pull me into your chest, my hips rocking into your thrusts drawing out the moment as long as I can…needing this…needing you…willing to do anything to keep you here with me, even if I had to sleep forever. Watching your face, your gaze darkened with something I couldn’t define but needing to ease you somehow, to tell you everything would be alright as I had always done.* Vishous… I… *I tugged you down to take your lips before I could finish what I’d found myself wanting to say since the night you’d walked away in the club. …love you… ended the thought but instead I whimpered into the kiss, letting the storm of pleasure take me where it would. As long as I was in your arms, I no longer cared where that was*

Vishous
- The orgasm rocked us both in the dream and out here on the leather couch of this big room. Never had I thought this place could bring so many scary emotions and I would never look at it the same way ever again. Your body blindingly reached for mine and as I knew this was the last time I would allow such closeness with you or with anyone I pulled you in closer still to capture your lips in a passionate kiss that would someone brand your body as much as I had your mind. Not for the first time I wondered if I should use my magic and erase this encounter. I kissed to taste you for the longest of time before I finally... reluctantly pulled back. The look in my eyes said what I could not, would not admit this to you. The arrangements would be made as soon as I stepped out of this room. I feared I would not be able to hold myself back from bonding with a female that was not rightfully mine. I whispered reverently- My pet... -my leelan, fuck the word burned in my mouth and demanded I gave in-

Jodi
*Eyes squeezed shut, insisting I stay in this world with you, my fingers curling into your shirt as your mouth found mine again, the hungry edge to your kiss stirring something in me, an uneasiness that settled into the pit of my stomach and ran in my veins like ice. Panting as I slipped back into the vision, looking up at the warrior who’d so thoroughly loved me with a tenderness none outside of myself would have thought him capable of, panic spearing my heart to see his body grow dim above me* Vishous?

Vishous
- I took a moment to run my hand over your features as if to memorize with a soft touch what would never be mine. However, these memories would be mine and yours to share in a secret way that was meant for just us. My lips curled into a sad smile, this was it. Instead of words I just filled your mind with visions of us. Visions that would remain just that. Visions, figments of our imagination- Always, pet, never forget that -with that I pushed more of my gift in to knock you back into the dream so I could slip away, leaving you in the peace I would never have-

Jodi
*Clawing my way through the fog enveloping me, my eyes flew open to find myself alone on the sofa, the last moments of Casablanca playing on the giant screen glowing in the background. I blinked to focus, and lifted a hand to wipe at my cheeks, pulling back to look at the droplets glistening on my fingertips. I looked around frantically for you, dread taking hold of me as I leapt to my feet and ran out of the theater, singularly ignoring the wide-eyed doggen that witnessed my flight. Brothers be damned I call out your name, frantically searching the library and finally the kitchen with no sign of you left behind. Gone. Vishous was gone. I felt hollow, now understanding what his crystal gaze had been trying to tell me. A final goodbye. I gripped my shirt over my chest as if to keep my heart from shattering with the impact of your absence and there alone in the kitchen, I pulled as much of your fading scent into my lungs as I could, sank to my knees and sobbed*

No comments:

Post a Comment