Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Perchance to Dream



Vishous

- The hours I spent booked up in my office when I was off rotation felt like the longest fucking hours of my existence. Ever since the Pit was currently invaded by the very bonded Butch and his female, I felt that sometimes it just wasn't the right place to hide when other feelings were gnawing me. The shitkickers pounded on the floor as I made my way back to the Mansion, I needed the refill of my blunts and Fritz was sure to have my next supply. The place was a ghost town other than the rooms upstairs with the males off rotation and no one wanted that much sex energy if you had no one to share that with... like a little brunette with nice curves... Yeah, that's just fucking great V. Keep that shit up and you'll have your shit up for good. I entered the foyer and passed the next few rooms until the sound of some random show drew my attention. It wasn't Oprah so it sure as hell wouldn't be the pain-in-the-ass angel. I walked up and stood by the door surveying the room before I make myself visible. Noticing it was... fuck... it's Tohr's female... asleep... alone... oh shit, the poor female-


Jodi
*Empty days had given way to lonely nights, my time passed more often than not in the theater room, taking some small measure of comfort in the company in the faces on the big screen. I’d stay hidden here for hours until I could no longer deny the pull of sleep, blinking heavy eyes against the glowing panel until they closed solidly and I was lost to the whim of my restless mind. I sighed as I turned on the oversized sofa, the voices of an ancient Cary Grant movie dissolving into a deep bass that I recognized even in sleep, my pulse racing as his face became clearer, a giant gloved hand reaching to span my back and pull me into his arms…Vishous. I shifted uneasily on the leather, guilt fluttering briefly across my mind when I stepped easily into my dream warrior’s arms. No one would know here. And maybe for just a little while I’d know what it was to be loved by the male I’d lost before we’d even found one another*


Vishous

- I watched from afar at the female that curled up in the couch as if the fetal position would shield her from the cold air around her. I wondered if Tohr noticed the way she looked for comfort even in her sleep. I couldn't help the need that sprung in me to expand my senses, maybe just a little peek at the dreams that plagued her at night. Yeah, that's what I told myself it would only be an innocent peek. I walked in silently just before I expand my senses to use the so called gift given by whatever god felt I deserved this bullshit. Slowly I found myself watching the scene and.... it was me... I blinked as I cross the distance to the couch. The beautiful female was having a dream about us, me having her in my arms as we closed in for a kiss. I spoke the words that came out of the other mirage before I placed myself in my dream self- My pet - I stood looking into your eyes, fuck this was an intimate moment-


Jodi

*Just two words…two little words that chased away any guilt I had about touching a male that was not my own. Not that any male was. I shook off those thoughts. Here was not the place for Tohr, here it was Vishous and I as we always should have been. Fuck it, this was my dream and I was going for broke, letting my arms wind around your neck, leaning in to unleash a storm of hungry kisses over you, lips dragging over your stubbled jaw and up to your lips, bracing with my hold on you to jump up and band my legs around your hips, my body surging against yours, the heat of your skin permeating my clothes to sear my fevered skin*


Vishous

- I sat on the couch next to you as your body writhed under the power of your dream and I let you take control as much as I took control of what was already happening. In the dream my body craved as much as it did in reality and I was not about to give up this opportunity. I wrapped my arms around you for the searing kiss that was sure to torture me or days to come with the almost there touch. But it felt as real as ever... and fuck, this was new and I wanted it all. My hands roamed over your body in an attempt to remove whatever clothes was between us to finally give into the union of our bodies-


Jodi


*My hand dropped to my sex, the intensity of the dream making my cleft ache with yearning as I squirm on the sofa, feet pushing off of your thighs as I curl around the agonizing throb that would have no relief, delving back into the hazy vision to find our clothing stripped away, relieved by the closeness of your skin* Vishous, I want you. Please… *My hold tightening on your neck, I grind my hips into your arousal, soaked flesh gliding over you, glossing your cock with the product of my need*


Vishous

- I heard and saw you move in my peripheral vision but fuck the dream was just as appealing as what was happening right next to me. The scent of your arousal filled the air making my length throb as I spring it free from the confines of my leathers. Never had it been so fucking... responsive before, I was sure to explode soon at the rate we were going. Ragged breath fell from my lips. The dream.. I wasted no time at all to guide my length to your tight heat, my lips finding yours in another passionate kiss as I press your back to the nearest wall for better leverage... and ended our suffering by joining our bodies in one swift thrust-


Jodi

*I cry out in relieved ecstasy, the shout echoing through the theater room to spill my voice into the hall as my hips lift to meet your imagined thrust, the oversized T-shirt hiking up my thighs to reveal glistening skin as I torque against the thick pads of the sofa, hands gripping the cushions as the dream pulls me back in with the soft heat of your mouth on mine, my thighs shaking as I stretch to accept your thick arousal, biting down on your lip while I adjust to the feeling before pulling myself up and pushing off of the wall to slide back down in a frantic fall of desperate flesh*


Vishous
 

- my head turned to the side watching two different realities that both triggered the appeal of taking the female that was the goddess of my dreams. And I was sharing this with her in these stolen moments, my breathing a mess as I continued to stroke my length in a steady rhythm and my eyes followed the trail to your glistening core. Unbidden my body moved as it did in the dream. My hips slamming against yours in the sweet torture that would take us into the bliss of the upcoming orgasm. Our lips joined as one in the searing kiss, stroking your tongue with mine while I thrust in and out of you-
 

Jodi


*My back raw, scored by the rough surface of the wall as you pounded relentlessly, tilting my hips to send you plunging deeper until I scream in tortured pleasure, calling out your name until my lungs burn with the lack of air, my voice carrying over the ebbing voices on the television screen. I arch off of the sofa under the force of my climax, feet digging into the thick cushions to buck my hips upward your unseen touches, tears stinging my eyes at the pleasure and the agonizing reality that our time was ending when the rush of euphoric bliss subsides*


Vishous 

- My body arched on the couch as my body stiffened with the orgasm that was about to come in barreling and stealing my breath and everything else. Dreams and reality mixing as one with the overload of sensations. I bit my lip hard to keep from screaming your name into the darkness of the room. In the dream my hips slammed into yours in one last desperate attempt to feel you while your walls quiver around my length, with a final jerk of my body I exploded both in the dream and out. Hips bucking with the intensity of the orgasm as I've never felt before... and it just kept going-


Jodi

*pulse thrumming in the golden haze of aftershocks that left me shuddering, the shirt sticking to my skin, hair plastered in wet tendrils to my face, covering me in a veil of chocolate lace, panting through the parted cushions of my lips as my eyes begin to flutter, stubbornly trying to keep myself here… with you, speaking in a hushed whisper that’s lost to the melody of the movie’s end* Don’t leave me…


Vishous


- The aftershocks of the orgasm rolled off me leaving me in that blissful state of the most intense orgasm I had ever had. I blinked to focus on your sweat-slicked face, to drink every last detail of your face and body for later use. For the first time since I had dreaded the moment I began to have these... feelings for her...I notice the lack of a scent that should send every male running for the hills when they so much as thought about coming on to her. Brows furrowed in confusion for a moment before your voice broke through my thoughts. The sound was so small and fragile, had it not been for the fact that this could not be I would've taken you in my arms to hold on until the sadness vanished from your voice. I cleaned myself as much as I could and tucked my cock back into my leathers before I stood and leaned over to fix your shirt trying to ignore the way your fingers disappeared inside you- I'm sorry I stole this night... -and there was no saying if it would be the last... but given the situation I doubted this -


Jodi

*I stirred at the sound of your voice, the words not matching the movement of your lips as I blinked heavy eyes, bolting upright at the sight of leather clad legs in front of me and snatching my hands from my still pulsing sex, my heart hammering as I look up to meet diamond eyes, the intensity of your stare flaming my cheeks* Vishous? What are you doing here?


Vishous

- I shoved my hands in the pockets of my leathers looking for somewhere to stare other than your slender legs or your drenched shirt that barely covered you. I had to clear my throat before I spoke again with the deceit that would let us carry on as if nothing had happened. You didn't have to live with this pain... but I could- I heard some noise and thought I’d come by and check.


Jodi

*Something in your face gave away the falsity of your answer, sitting up to meet you squarely, unsure what to say to break the awkward tension* Thank you. *My brows draw together, opening my mouth to say more but nothing comes out as I get to my feet and step closer to you, not bothering to pull the hem of my shirt down around my thighs* For checking on me.


Vishous


- I look down at you once again when I feel the warmth of your body closer to me than we should allow, especially at the moment when I could still feel you against me. I swallowed hard and nodded - It's the least I could do -and now for a cold shower- you are after all the female of my brother -stolen moments be damn, I was still honorable... apparently. This is too dangerous and yet... I lifted my hand to run gloved fingers over your flushed cheeks - and still my one and only favorite pet - it was meant as a joke but even to me the words held an edge to it, cursing myself I dropped my hand and turned to leave- but you're fine so later


Jodi


*Only I wasn't. I was so far away from fine it wasn't even in the same zip code. My heart dropped into my stomach as you turned, the brush off stinging like a slap to the face. Possessed, terrified at the idea of your absence, I threw a hail Mary pass. Starting to follow, I stopped at the door jamb, calling quietly after you* I asked you not to leave me.


Vishous


- That stopped me in my tracks for how could I leave you when you sounded so broken.. so alone. I sighed, itching for the smokes I didn't have in my jacket pocket. Slowly, I turned to look at you- Very well, I'll stay until you fall asleep or someone comes for you - I was not about to mention his name at this moment-


Jodi

*I nodded once and reached for your hand, leading you back to the sofa and sitting, tugging you down beside me without a word*


Vishous

- I noticed the way your hand felt against mine, the warmth and fuck the way you walked before me. Then I sat down next to you without another word, but really what was there to say? I chance a glance at you-


Jodi


* I slide over and lay down to rest my head on your lap, feet curled under me as if I were collapsing under the hopelessness of my situation* I want you to come back. While I'm sleeping. *I let out a long breath at the admission* Will you, Vishous?


Vishous 


- I stiffened, not when you slide against me and curled beside me. The closeness I no longer cared about, not when it came to you. It was the blunt statement as if she knew and perhaps I was not as sneaky as I thought I was - Jodi.. what... -I looked down at you and tugged your hair behind your ear. Was it really worth it to deny this? - is that really what you want, Jodi?


Jodi

*I smiled in spite of the uncertainty that had reached in with icy fingers to fist my stomach at hearing you say my name* If you don't want me any other way... *I shook my head, torn between two males who seemed so apathetic toward me at times* I'd rather have you like that than not at all


Vishous


- if only that were the truth perhaps this hell would end and I would be stripped of these feelings that plagued my mind with every moment I stole by being with you. I ran gloved fingers over the side of your cheek- You belong to someone else -my lips curled into a soft smile, never to have made itself appear before -but I will be visiting you in your sleep, pet


Jodi


*my voice lowered at that, taking the few precious seconds to feel your hand on my face* I don't belong to anyone...





Vishous 


- Taken aback by that statement, not for the first time I realize she didn't have the scent of a bonded male. Perhaps the loss of his other female was too much but then... why play this one? I swallowed a growl and was surprised to feel something inside me stir. What the fuck was that? My eyes widen and I stiffen again, I felt... possessive... I felt... I had the right.. to this female. Oh shit. I swallowed hard again, this could not be. My voice rough- I didn't know that, pet.


Jodi


How could you not? No bond...I barely leave the bedroom let alone the compound. *I lift my head, turning to look up at you as I feel you tense under me* Just...be with me. However you can. And it will be enough.


Vishous

- I took a deep breath and pushed everything aside just to ease you in whichever way I could. Tracing the features of your face with my gloved hand- Alright, I'll be here with you. Dreams and all I will be here for you -leaning back against the couch, I couldn't well mention what happened deep within me. I still felt I was an intruder, whispering - Always by your side.


Jodi

*Taking comfort in your words, I lower my head back to your lap and close my eyes, the rich scent of worn leather and your skin filling my lungs with each long breath I took* I believe you. *my nose tingled at a faint scent I couldn't quite place, quickly brushing it aside to slip my hands around a thickly muscled thigh, clinging to you like a child* Thank you for this, Vishous. I... *I faltered. I couldn't tell you I loved you. I'd gone far enough, admitting the depth of my feelings for you could only push you further from me* I wish things were different.


Vishous

- I watched you as you wrapped your arm around my leg, I started the soft caress over your back as we settled in for the night. Or at least for part of it. Your words ringing true even without your knowledge- So do I, pet, so do I -turning my eyes back to the TV relishing the closeness and your body -

No comments:

Post a Comment